Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It doesn't.  It both doesn't matter literally (any real legal impact) and it doesn't matter practically (election impact).

Summary: Hunter Biden was conducting some sort of Chinese-related business, and in connection with same, talked to some Chinese people.  That's really what this "story" is, and continues to be.

Or wait, maybe they were Ukrainian.  Yeah, he also talked to some Ukrainians.

Keep fucking that chicken, GRUHorn.

“Talked to some Chinese people” = was well paid counsel for someone he described as the “fucking spy chief of China” 

5 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I have no idea what is being alleged here as bad. I will say, Jack's description of the audio is clearly incorrect. Dr. Patrick Ho (the ex-spy chief) is not Hunter's partner. Rather, Hunter (assuming that is Hunter, I have no idea what he sounds like) says that he represented Dr. Patrick Ho. Hunter's partner was an investor in a business that Patrick Ho started.

The audio doesn't have a date, but I'm assuming Hunter is referring to Chinese billionaire Ren Zhiqiang, who went missing earlier this year after criticizing President Xi's response to the pandemic. He was missing for a month before the Chinese government revealed that he had been arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/asia/china-ren-zhiqiang-xi-jinping-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

Of course, you are mindless idiot who parrots misinformation, so these facts won't bother you at all. 

Oh, here is a BBC link if CNN is too offensive for you: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54245327

I’m not going off Posobiec tweet summary of the recording. I listened. He was counsel for Ho, who was apparently high up in Chinese intelligence. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That there is audio puts to bed the "Russian disinformation" explanation leads me to believe that GRHorn has never had some of the BSC ex girlfriends some of you others have dealt with.

That's not a bad thing, it actually speaks well for his relationships but honey child, audio is not a problem for those who know what they're doing. It could very well be Hunter Biden's voice and saying those words, or not. If the GOP can cry fake news, then so can I. It's a nothingburger and he's not running for office.

Here:

So you’re going with deep fake audio as the “disinformation” angle? Interesting. 

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

I don't know why anyone thinks the Hunter stuff matters. It won't move a single voter and if it does, they were already voting for Trump regardless.  

Like I said, I think this is likely correct. Of course, it will impact no one here.

I personally think the drug addled son of the next President being openly involved with figures in Chinese intelligence is newsworthy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

Entire enterprise concocted as Bibulinski was recruited first by Jim Biden, then closed the deal on bringing him on as CEO at meeting with Joe Biden at bar at Beverly Hills Hilton

They were going to be fielding offers from Chairman XI. All invitations, summaries and follow ups to this meeting we’ll chronicled in emails he turned over.

Joe didn’t think Gilliar or Hunter could roll tough enough to get serious like this.

Hunter tried to take credit for all this. Hunter was understood as an idiot.

“Plausible deniability”was Jim Biden’s specific, proud two word answer to “how are you guys getting away with all this?” - repeatedly. Other Biden family members would repeat that as an inside joke...including Joe.

Onida Holdings didn’t include an equity split for Joe by name. Jim’s equity split increased from 10% to 20% for extra 10% to Joe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I have no idea what is being alleged here as bad. I will say, Jack's description of the audio is clearly incorrect. Dr. Patrick Ho (the ex-spy chief) is not Hunter's partner. Rather, Hunter (assuming that is Hunter, I have no idea what he sounds like) says that he represented Dr. Patrick Ho. Hunter's partner was an investor in a business that Patrick Ho started.

The audio doesn't have a date, but I'm assuming Hunter is referring to Chinese billionaire Ren Zhiqiang, who went missing earlier this year after criticizing President Xi's response to the pandemic. He was missing for a month before the Chinese government revealed that he had been arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/asia/china-ren-zhiqiang-xi-jinping-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

Of course, you are mindless idiot who parrots misinformation, so these facts won't bother you at all. 

Oh, here is a BBC link if CNN is too offensive for you: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54245327

It turns out you’re wrong there.  This is the guy he was talking about. Maybe get it right before you move with the condescension. Loser. 

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018/12/asia/patrick-ho-ye-jianming-cefc-trial-intl/

my response,

@CowboyFred @Bookman ?

he was wrong. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

Entire enterprise concocted as Bibulinski was recruited first by Jim Biden, then closed the deal on bringing him on as CEO at meeting with Joe Biden at bar at Beverly Hills Hilton

They were going to be fielding offers from Chairman XI. All invitations, summaries and follow ups to this meeting we’ll chronicled in emails he turned over.

Joe didn’t think Gilliar or Hunter could roll tough enough to get serious like this.

Hunter tried to take credit for all this. Hunter was understood as an idiot.

“Plausible definitely” was Jim Biden’s specific, proud two word answer to “how are you guys getting away with all this?” - repeatedly. Other Biden family members would repeat that as an inside joke...including Joe.

Onida Holdings didn’t include an equity split for Joe by name. Jim’s equity split increased from 10% to 20% for extra 10% to Joe.

When do we get to the part with aliens from another planet.  Your story is kind of boring right now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It turns out you’re wrong there.  This is the guy he was talking about. Maybe get it right before you move with the condescension. Loser. 

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018/12/asia/patrick-ho-ye-jianming-cefc-trial-intl/

Ok? So it was another missing chinese billionaire? Again, what the fuck does any of this matter? You're a fucking idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

After drinks , Joe walked him to his car after hiding behind a pillar in the bar. Face to face meeting . On way to car, told him to take car of his brother and his son....he was in.
Particularly upset at the Russian disinformation Schiff on record. He’s a decorated naval officer, veteran and still holds “Q” top secret clearance....Gave Schiff until midnight to retract the accusation that he’s an instrument of Russia disinformation. Waited for Biden to go on record and retract. He doesn’t care about the political consequence. This is all about following through with giving Schiff an ultimatum and Joe Biden not even lifting the phone to have Schiff retract. This is Bobulinski extracting his name and his family’s name from Russian made up bullshit. They could have avoided all this but allowing this by getting his name out of the Russia lies of Adam Schiff.

The evidence he turned over is overwhelming and complete and nothing he has said hasn’t been thoroughly corroborated in the email and text messages

Luxembourg and Milan are involved with Ukraine and China

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

Hunter is a bad man, M'kay? We can't elect his dad because CHINESE reasons have Hunter by the short hairs because Hunter is a weak grifter who compromised his butthole for crack and CHINESE reasons.  Come on, guys! We have to change our votes. Somebody call the Texas Secretary of State to find out how to do it. I'm too busy reading the Breitbart and watching Chinese TV.

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

After drinks , Joe walked him to his car after hiding behind a pillar in the bar. Face to face meeting . On way to car, told him to take car of his brother and his son....he was in.
Particularly upset at the Russian disinformation Schiff on record. He’s a decorated naval officer, veteran and still holds “Q” top secret clearance....Gave Schiff until midnight to retract the accusation that he’s an instrument of Russia disinformation. Waited for Biden to go on record and retract. He doesn’t care about the political consequence. This is all about following through with giving Schiff an ultimatum and Joe Biden not even lifting the phone to have Schiff retract. This is Bobulinski extracting his name and his family’s name from Russian made up bullshit. They could have avoided all this but allowing this by getting his name out of the Russia lies of Adam Schiff.

The evidence he turned over is overwhelming and complete and nothing he has said hasn’t been thoroughly corroborated in the email and text messages

Luxembourg and Milan are involved with Ukraine and China

The fucking shooters don't even know! Don't you get it?

• Hook 'Em 2

It just occurred to me that on ‘Stanford and Son’, the younger guy’s name is not ‘Son’ but he is actually the son of the older man! And he is profiting from his father’s name!! Hopefully there will be congressional hearing on this national crisis soon.

16 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

So do we need to change the title of the thread to Things not looking good for Hunter Biden?

Honestly, Hunter Biden has lost my vote at this point.

This joke is even better the 100th time. Cheers

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Does anyone else find it odd that the guy who is supposedly unqualified to be serving on the board of a Ukrainian gas company because he’s a privileged son druggie washout also has the wherewithal to conduct more business finagling and intrigue than an agent for Spectre?

I think he was being finagled

23 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Ok? So it was another missing chinese billionaire? Again, what the fuck does any of this matter? You're a fucking idiot. 

I just think you should just get your facts straight.  Trying to help you out. It looks likely that Hunter was knowingly involved with Chinese intelligence. Is it a deal breaker for any prospective Joe voters? I don’t know. 

We’ll see what else comes out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

I just think you should just get your facts straight.  Trying to help you out. It looks likely that Hunter was knowingly involved with Chinese intelligence. Is it a deal breaker for any prospective Joe voters? I don’t know. 

So how does any of this pertain to Joe Biden again other than this being his son?

31 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

my response,

@CowboyFred @Bookman ?

he was wrong. 

What does his assumption being wrong have to do with my comment? Do you have any analysis at all?

Anyone else think that out-on-bail chaos agent Steve Bannon and exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui (owner of THE yacht-now for sale, bargain!) are rubbing their hands together at successfully pulling this charade off when their partner in crime Elliot Broidy of the Trump campaign is probably going to take the fall for the Malaysian lobbying when most of this comes home to roost? It’s a bit of a two fer. Between Russia and China and America, I’m not sure Bannon should be so confident of that pardon he thinks he’s going to get.

• Hook 'Em 1

Where did all the money go?

10 million was to go to JP Morgan to Onida Holdings as a non-recourse loan from CFC to Biden Family. Documented from Cairman Xi abs is number 3 guy. Some finance guy “Xang”. Non recourse loan “to capitalize BD family” (Xi’s memo. Not to Sino-Hawk , not to Onida holdings. To BD family. Bobulinski understands BD to mean Biden. 10 million in two tranches to JP Morgan of 5mill each.

Waiting for it to show up

“Roznaft” State owned Russian energy company is selling 14% to his guy Xang. Money still on hold. Xang can’t get into US anymore. Leaving shoe boxes of cash for African leaders. 8 billion for 14% of Roznaft. Figures that his deposits to JP Morgan are on hold due to this.

Then it dawns on him

Hunter

Calls Hunter who is in Xi’s penthouse in NYC cuz only face to face. Hunter is there working as the “personal attorney” for Chairman Xi. And this brokering of the 9 billion to purchase Roznaft. Don’t worry so much about the JP Morgan thing

Seal team is now 24 hours watching over his family due to the death threats they’ve been getting from those who don’t want this coming out. Much more is coming. Hardly scratched the surface of what he’s provided as evidence

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

10 million was to go to JP Morgan to Onida Holdings as a non-recourse loan from CFC to Biden Family. Documented from Cairman Xi abs is number 3 guy. Some finance guy “Xang”. Non recourse loan “to capitalize BD family” (Xi’s memo. Not to Sino-Hawk , not to Onida holdings. To BD family. Bobulinski understands BD to mean Biden. 10 million in two tranches to JP Morgan of 5mill each.

“Roznaft” State owned Russian energy company is selling 14% to his guy Xang. Money still on hold. Xang can’t get into US anymore. Leaving shoe boxes of cash for African leaders. 8 billion for 14% of Roznaft. Figures that his deposits to JP Morgan are on hold due to this.

Then it dawns on him

Hunter

Calls Hunter who is in Xi’s penthouse in NYC cuz only face to face. Hunter is there working as the “personal attorney” for Chairman Xi. And this brokering of the 9 billion to purchase Roznaft. Don’t worry so much about the JP Morgan thing

Seal team is now 24 hours watching over his family due to the death threats they’ve been getting from those who don’t want this coming out. Much more is coming. Hardly scratched the surface of what he’s provided as evidence

Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

So do we need to change the title of the thread to Things not looking good for Hunter Biden?

Honestly, Hunter Biden has lost my vote at this point.

Right? Hell, we didn't even put him on the ballot out here.

Dumbass Qanon dipshits, can't tell the truth from their assholes...

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Is it a deal breaker for any prospective Joe voters? I don’t know. 

And then, I'm guessing, the prospective Joe voter will say "how does this Hunter Biden stuff compare to President Trump saying that a virus which has now killed 220,000+ Americans and which is overwhelming our medical system would just disappear and that when it didn't he would produce no plan to address it?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

If Hunter is an ignorant asset due to his proclivities that makes him a risk, but not in the sense that sways votes, IMO. 

This is a reasonable take on it. 

It may not sway votes, but it seems like an attempt to ramp up the fear. I could see it bolstering turnout. Works for both sides, see:  ACB eliminating everyone’s healthcare and outlawing abortion ASAP  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 4

12 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’ll give ya asthma!

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Then it dawns on him

Hunter

fy2W.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

This is a reasonable take on it. 

It may not sway votes, but it seems like an attempt to ramp up the fear. I could see it bolstering turnout. Works for both sides, see:  ACB eliminating everyone’s healthcare and outlawing abortion ASAP  

Well don’t just stand there! Go get some glue!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Again, you are the dumbest motherfucker that pretends to be a doctor. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden