What We Do In The Shadows (Show)

dogbreath

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

When discussing whether the death of the Sire would result in the disappearance of all vampires, Laszlo shouts out a winner:

"That's just a myth like ghosts and large penises." 

And Nadja was bitching about finding a magic flute so that Lazlo could seduce the mailwoman, and she looks at the camera and proclaims "and I'm here for that" or whatever.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody said that the location/city of their home has restrictions on AirBnB stuff, so the people showing up wouldn't show up on the apps or their location wouldn't be known.

Probably the biggest problem with the show - some things are just not realistic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love this show so much.

Just some speculation

Spoiler

Is it possible the Baron is the original sire? I get that the creature they caught and sent to the bnb was “the sire.” But since it doesn’t appear as though the Baron storyline is over…I wondered if he might be. I don’t have any spoilers really. You can’t find many IMDb is probably the best. 

I thought it was cool that the two gargoyles were from a show that got cancelled called “Difficult People.” And interesting symmetry with the Baron being in season 1 episode 6 and returning in season 3 episode 6. 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:21 AM, henrygandorf said:

down the home stretch in the surly fantasy baseball league, still in first place…

image.thumb.jpeg.faf8279e950d1b361809c555f1a3d946.jpeg

league champion.

i haven't loved the ongoing vampiric council storyline - i too enjoy the one-off stories.  but this past week was fucking hilarious.  once guillermo was put in charge and was barking out orders, i kept having to rewind it.  i love how they're all shitty to him but also are completely afraid of him.  great dynamic they've created. 

14 hours ago, Celery Man said:

The boat was called Stugots, which is also the name of Tony’s boat in The Sopranos. I think that’s long a goombacization of the Italian for “my dick”. Just a weird thing to either happen as a reference or by happenstance.

They probably didn't want to take a boat to close to home, so they left Staten Island and went to a dockyard in Jersey. There, they ran across Anthony Soprano, Jr. using his old man's boat without permission. He was too scared to actually go on the water, so he just threw a party for his dirtbag friends at the dock. That was Anthony Jr. that Laszlo emptied of blood and then dumped overboard. All of his dirtbag friends will assume it was some kind of hit and tell no one.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 3

i am always late to the party for most shows but i just finished S1 of this...and i don't think i've literally laughed out loud this much at a tv show in years 🤣🤣🤣

has it won all the Emmys? bc it should win all the Emmys. every episode has been hysterical.

i mean seriously the vampire council meeting with Wesley on sketchy wifi Skype? ahahahaaahaa 🤣

i'm really beginning to think this Taika Waititi fella is kinda good at this. 🤔😄

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1