2019 NFL Draft - Nashville, April 25-27

Machinator

10 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

When was the last time a QB with a losing record in college had success in the NFL? Asking for NYG and all these teams drafting shitburger QBs in Round 4-6.

Although Elway never led his team to a bowl game, he had an accomplished college career. In his four seasons (1979–1982) atStanford, he completed 774 passes for 9,349 yards and 77 touchdowns. Stanford had a 20–23 record during his tenure.

5 minutes ago, NowThis said:

Although Elway never led his team to a bowl game, he had an accomplished college career. In his four seasons (1979–1982) atStanford, he completed 774 passes for 9,349 yards and 77 touchdowns. Stanford had a 20–23 record during his tenure.

Would have been 21-22 if his team's band hadn't stormed the field as Cal was reintroducing the country to the origins of "American Football".

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Lol the NFL does not like Trayveon. What is a Qadree Ollison?

Qadree is a two-time 1,000-yard rusher. A big strong back. One of two 1,000-yard rushers for Pitt this year. When James Conner was hurt Qadree came in and earned ACC Offensive Freshman of the Year honors.

disclaimer...I had NOTHING to do with the making of the video, more specifically, the music.

24 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

All conference db in the big 12 with nfl size and speed. What’s not to like?

His ability to cover man-to-man.

Boyd is a safety with CB "athleticism".

Someone should pick him up for special teams and teach him how to play safety. I've said it many times since the end of the season...

He isn't an NFL CB.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

His ability to cover man-to-man.

Boyd is a safety with CB "athleticism".

Someone should pick him up for special teams and teach him how to play safety. I've said it many times since the end of the season...

He isn't an NFL CB.

I don’t agree.  He is a CB but a dumb one.  He can’t be asked to process what a safety has to process. 

• Like 1