2018 Rain Thread

Hollywood

Yeah, yeah, I finally got here, took me awhile.  I figured it out.

I'll be back later with the 4 caste.  Until now, here's a picture of Mrs. phd on the bed in shorts.  You can play with yourself while looking at it.  This is all you gonna get.

jdbed2.png

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

Yeah, yeah, I finally got here, took me awhile.  I figured it out.

I'll be back later with the 4 caste.  Until now, here's a picture of Mrs. phd on the bed in shorts.  You can play with yourself while looking at it.  This is all you gonna get.

jdbed2.png

Thanks, but hurry up on the mostly wrong forecast so we can plan our week!

12 hours ago, South Austin said:

Would bang. Twice.

I'm not sure how that would work, but it seems there are new, unexplored horizons on the oral front.

Because the forecast for Tues-Wed is a difficult one, and in honor of our switching to the new Big Chief E-Tablet,  I'm going to try and post a drunk forecast later today.  It's the only way, you know.

God fudkbing dammit I AM a bit drunkedned.  So ls't getg to thsi fucking bullshitwel.

Okay what weh got here oh wait first I got fudkgint drunk tonight becuase my ass and let hurts from schiatatica.  Youd eont' want that shit.  It feels like MIchael Jackson is poking you in the ass iwth his micropenis but it's  on fire wait he's dead fuck him, but you know what I mean.   So the wife you know she has a GREAT fucking ass for an over 40 lady, and she's been kinda of a bitch lately but for a good rasonk, takingchar of her mother.  I'll post something in the caring for your fucking aging parents trheatd.  Anyway she's in great shape and never gets old.  But sex you know sometimes it's tugough when your maried, because fucktishit gets in the wya.  But yeah she';s got it going on deapite some times when I want to chcuk it in her dumpa.  So anyway maybe more photo later but you atin gonna get X you might get  R.  ENough about her, weve been amrried for 24 years.  Can you FUCK ING blevliev that?  Id' fucik her still I Guess, why not.

SO onto the wehater.  Fuck the wather.  YOu really wanna kowot this shit?  Alright I'll tel you.  We got a low out by fucking Herm Edwardsville what the FUCK is he doing coachingk, hes trying to slam that black anaconda into some ASU twat and can you blame him. Those horres are awesome. I've seen them imn person. Anyway that low is goingto go right fudking over usk nott rack north like your mom when I slam her form the south end. ANwyay, we got th etypeical spring shit.  We got hot moist GUlf air, full of stank and  shit, probably some Caribbean hore;s cheese pussy, this mixing up with the SW flow from the Pacivfic.  ANd this shit gonan slam up ovah cednteral Texas tomorrow and Wednsesdsay.  But most of the worst of it gonna hit while yoer playing with yoru dick overnight Tuewday.  SO,k for Tuesday, slight chande of shit, like hail and wind, pocktts of heavy rain but FUDK OFF, it's not toing ato be much. Dalas you might get more of it, watch yer corhnole and b e prepepdd for some nasty shit tomorrwo afteroon but not wideapread.  AUSTIN they're sayginchance of dinural convection, which is a bullshit fancy weather way of saing it' gonna get hot domorrow and blow up into storms, but really most of it won't be a dieal.

WEDNESDAY early a.m. is when the shit hits.  A line of storms driven b y the dry loine will sweep in early a.m. liek 3 or so and THAT"s FUZCKING the best chance for hail and shit..  'Naders, nah, maybe 1-2 her or there but nah. Mostly rain hail wind.  Park that Ferrari you got fom blowing the deaelr uner sumpin'; Tuesday night.  Be prepped for power outage here.there.  BUt nothing speaically bad out of the ordinary.  Wedn mornign lingering shit. Out by we afterrnoon, then the next 3 days will be as nice as licking Kate Beckensdale's twat after she smeared it in strawberry honeysuckle.

SO, tldr, Tues areas of potent storms but mostly nah, Tues overnight frotn comes in and you fucking WILL get some rain, maybe hailk, but mos def rain, then out by Wed afternoon.  Tha'ts really it.  Typical spring shit, nothing here or there.   AND IF this forcast is mostly rwon,g, which it won't BE, becaue I know what's going onk, well fuck you than.

That's fucking it.  You proably won't get tons of rian, most of it NE of us, but you should  get entough to clean off the cum on yourdriveway from jacking off to Miley cyrus pixtures.  I'm goin to sober up after our great broccoli/beefdinner.  ANd the wife might letme stick it in her, but if not ceratinly the weekend.  Because married sex is like a trian timetable. But you stil get to dip your widk.  

Look man, nhow the FUCK this this get in Italians, whell anyway it's just spring man.  Typical shit.  HARD to pinpointwhere the rain is.  BUt after this it's gonna be drier than your girlfriend after you've been on the sur for the last 10 hours.  Back tomorow if concitions warrant.

Pace loveout.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

God fudkbing dammit I AM a bit drunkedned.  So ls't getg to thsi fucking bullshitwel.

Okay what weh got here oh wait first I got fudkgint drunk tonight becuase my ass and let hurts from schiatatica.  Youd eont' want that shit.  It feels like MIchael Jackson is poking you in the ass iwth his micropenis but it's  on fire wait he's dead fuck him, but you know what I mean.   So the wife you know she has a GREAT fucking ass for an over 40 lady, and she's been kinda of a bitch lately but for a good rasonk, takingchar of her mother.  I'll post something in the caring for your fucking aging parents trheatd.  Anyway she's in great shape and never gets old.  But sex you know sometimes it's tugough when your maried, because fucktishit gets in the wya.  But yeah she';s got it going on deapite some times when I want to chcuk it in her dumpa.  So anyway maybe more photo later but you atin gonna get X you might get  R.  ENough about her, weve been amrried for 24 years.  Can you FUCK ING blevliev that?  Id' fucik her still I Guess, why not.

SO onto the wehater.  Fuck the wather.  YOu really wanna kowot this shit?  Alright I'll tel you.  We got a low out by fucking Herm Edwardsville what the FUCK is he doing coachingk, hes trying to slam that black anaconda into some ASU twat and can you blame him. Those horres are awesome. I've seen them imn person. Anyway that low is goingto go right fudking over usk nott rack north like your mom when I slam her form the south end. ANwyay, we got th etypeical spring shit.  We got hot moist GUlf air, full of stank and  shit, probably some Caribbean hore;s cheese pussy, this mixing up with the SW flow from the Pacivfic.  ANd this shit gonan slam up ovah cednteral Texas tomorrow and Wednsesdsay.  But most of the worst of it gonna hit while yoer playing with yoru dick overnight Tuewday.  SO,k for Tuesday, slight chande of shit, like hail and wind, pocktts of heavy rain but FUDK OFF, it's not toing ato be much. Dalas you might get more of it, watch yer corhnole and b e prepepdd for some nasty shit tomorrwo afteroon but not wideapread.  AUSTIN they're sayginchance of dinural convection, which is a bullshit fancy weather way of saing it' gonna get hot domorrow and blow up into storms, but really most of it won't be a dieal.

WEDNESDAY early a.m. is when the shit hits.  A line of storms driven b y the dry loine will sweep in early a.m. liek 3 or so and THAT"s FUZCKING the best chance for hail and shit..  'Naders, nah, maybe 1-2 her or there but nah. Mostly rain hail wind.  Park that Ferrari you got fom blowing the deaelr uner sumpin'; Tuesday night.  Be prepped for power outage here.there.  BUt nothing speaically bad out of the ordinary.  Wedn mornign lingering shit. Out by we afterrnoon, then the next 3 days will be as nice as licking Kate Beckensdale's twat after she smeared it in strawberry honeysuckle.

SO, tldr, Tues areas of potent storms but mostly nah, Tues overnight frotn comes in and you fucking WILL get some rain, maybe hailk, but mos def rain, then out by Wed afternoon.  Tha'ts really it.  Typical spring shit, nothing here or there.   AND IF this forcast is mostly rwon,g, which it won't BE, becaue I know what's going onk, well fuck you than.

That's fucking it.  You proably won't get tons of rian, most of it NE of us, but you should  get entough to clean off the cum on yourdriveway from jacking off to Miley cyrus pixtures.  I'm goin to sober up after our great broccoli/beefdinner.  ANd the wife might letme stick it in her, but if not ceratinly the weekend.  Because married sex is like a trian timetable. But you stil get to dip your widk.  

Look man, nhow the FUCK this this get in Italians, whell anyway it's just spring man.  Typical shit.  HARD to pinpointwhere the rain is.  BUt after this it's gonna be drier than your girlfriend after you've been on the sur for the last 10 hours.  Back tomorow if concitions warrant.

Pace loveout.

tl:dr  what he say?

3 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Pace loveout.

Your move, Jim Spencer.