Baylor Rape Talk Not Going Away

Doc Reeves

11 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Good lord. Those fools have no shame.

Waco != Baylor on this one. Shame is now going deep on both of them. I wonder if this will have a big effect on WISD who does get a lot of support from BU for taking on Briles. A shit show like no other around here.

Edit: I dont see anyway that the WISD board will allow this to happen. I mean the man couldn't get an assistant job in Canada without everyone going ballistic. Now he's going to get a job in Waco teaching kids? No way it ends up happening right?

Edited by SimonBolivar

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

6A head football coaches don't teach classes.  

I'm wondering how this job is open in July?

Old coach is retiring (oddly according to everyone here) at the end of the month. And no he wouldn't be teaching actual classes but he'd get them for longer than any other teacher gets them including an athletics period.

Edited by SimonBolivar

11 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

But that does give him an "in" to all their rivals?

Hot damn, he could send off recruits to rival campuses as a "mole" to inform Briles of the plans for particular teams, and use that to help Baylor... Wait is Art on good term with BU now..?

1 hour ago, Hurtlocker said:

When you believe that all sexual contact prior to marriage is a sin, I guess there isn't much of a difference between dancing and rape.

Just wait until he gets the whole gang back together...

8 hours ago, Scholz said:

I've heard about 'pray away the gay' but 'pray away the forced and unwanted sexual penetration'?  That's a new one.  What a POS.

Wow... 

2 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 7/12/2018 at 8:45 PM, Machinator said:

What did this say? Apparently the tweet has been deleted.

It was someone reporting that Art Briles was finalizing a deal with Waco HS to be their head coach. Apparently he wrongly interpreted whatever interactions the two parties had, because no deal seems imminent.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Machinator said:

Un freaking believable.  What a disgusting place.  It is time for the Big XII to kick Baylor out and drop the death penalty hammer from the NCAA.  That place make what went on at SMU in the 80's look like nothing.

2 hours ago, 83Horn said:

If we really wanted them out, they'd be out.

Or maybe if Deloss was still around that'd be the case. IDK.

Keeping Baylor in the Big12 and not taking a more public stand will forever mar the image of our university IMO.

• Fuck You 1

Fuck Baylor and the Big 12.  I'm disappointed and ashamed.  BU should be shunned like they treat rape victims, not forgiven like they do Art Briles.  Texas is wrong to stay in partnership with those sickening fucks.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
More fucks added, since Baylor gives none
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, Beau Vine said:

A "verification process," yeah, I'll bet that's going to full of hard-hitting analysis and system-changing recommendations to be implemented.

Baylor won't be allowed to use any current gold/ chrome alternate helmets, and will have to go back to the standard helmet of the 1990's:

TXXXBU7988%20(3).jpg

6 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

If we really wanted them out, they'd be out.

Or maybe if Deloss was still around that'd be the case. IDK.

Keeping Baylor in the Big12 and not taking a more public stand will forever mar the image of our university IMO.

I think the media clause in GoR's might be a hold up on putting the Bears out of XII, as it seems that any of Rice/ New Mexico/ Colorado State & BYU could be replacements...