impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

Meh, he'll probably say something about how Nixon didn't get impeached and so he's better than that.  

Can't we just hope he dies soon?  Cleanest result I can think of.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Meh, he'll probably say something about how Nixon didn't get impeached and so he's better than that.  

Do you have any idea just how big a martyr this motherfucker would become if he were to die in office?  He's already a golden calf as it is; death while serving a term would make him larger than that.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Do you have any idea just how big a martyr this motherfucker would become if he were to die in office?  He's already a golden calf as it is; death while serving a term would make him larger than that.

Imagine the conspiracies the right wing nut jobs would come up with. The Deep state took him out

I realize that, and his supporters would claim that the pressure exerted upon him by his haters/detractors were what killed him.  But they'd have a curious introspection---if he was such a badass tough guy standing up to the swamp, how was he killed by the feeble Pelosi and Schumer and Mueller---three people who couldn't get a table at Luby's without massive assistance?  They'd have to tacitly admit they followed a cowardice pussy into battle.  I guess they'd take the high road and scream that he was ostensibly murdered by never Trumpers in some sort of massive conspiracy but even those fucking idiots couldnt manage to connect the dots.  But his grave would literally end up like Franco's outside Madrid a

and his presidential library bid would be passed around like a hot potato with AIDS.  

Fuck no. Martyrdom would be very messy. The next asshole won’t be as incompetent. This fever needs to run its course.

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Want him alive when NY state dismantles his organization for the state crimes he has committed. I want him to watch his adult children be unable to hang out in the socialite circle he loved being a part of because they all hate him.  I also want him to watch his kids face the same legal troubles he will be facing. 

Death is far too easy a way out.

• Like 4

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-12-18-2019/index.html

President Trump called on his supporters to “vote Pelosi the hell out of office” while speaking at a Christmas MAGA rally in Michigan tonight.

"Americans will show up by the tens of millions next year to vote Pelosi the hell out of office," Trump said in Michigan.

Trump then criticized Rep. Carolyn Maloney, a republican representing Manhattan, and commented on donating to her over the years adding, “Give me back the damn money.” 

Trump also attacked Congressman Debbie Dingell, calling her a “real beauty.”

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-12-18-2019/index.html

President Trump called on his supporters to “vote Pelosi the hell out of office” while speaking at a Christmas MAGA rally in Michigan tonight.
"Americans will show up by the tens of millions next year to vote Pelosi the hell out of office," Trump said in Michigan.
Trump then criticized Rep. Carolyn Maloney, a republican representing Manhattan, and commented on donating to her over the years adding, “Give me back the damn money.” 
Trump also attacked Congressman Debbie Dingell, calling her a “real beauty.”

Lol he has no idea how people in Congress are elected.
  • Like 2

Unreal. Biden’s son can take home $1m a year from a Ukrainian company he knows nothing about...but our president acts like the CEO of a company with leverage in cutting deals and this shit happens?

I look forward to another four years with Trump.

Run to another country if you want to pay everyone else’s bills including your own and want to try hard to not work but get paid.

Complete bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 23

Nancy’s statement and her demeanor just now was quite weak. She led well despite many difficulties and some stumbles, but I hope that her time will soon come to an end.

There are quite a few emerging stars within the party and my hope is that after Trump is gone, one way or another, that her watch will come to an end.

2 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Unreal. Biden’s son can take home $1m a year from a Ukrainian company he knows nothing about...but our president acts like the CEO of a company with leverage in cutting deals and this shit happens?

Run to another country if you want to pay everyone else’s bills including your own and want to try hard to not work but get paid.

Complete bullshit.

hahahaahahaaha

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tailgate said:

Complete bullshit.

yep, total bullshit. this is definitely about hunter biden. 

3 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Complete bullshit.

200.gif

• Like 5

Complete bullshit.

Sorry they hurt your feelings, snowflake.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Complete bullshit.

Good God.   I thought you #MAGA types weren't charmin soft snowflakes.