impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

The placement of his testimony date was quite adept. He’s not holding back. Everyone knows. Nunes’ leopard skin thong must be sucking into his puckering butt. Gym is used to wearing leotards so I guess he’ll just talk fast.

I can go with the Arnold parentage, but there might be some William H Macy in there, too, with blue tie guy.

• Like 2

Just now, Texas Jeff said:

Off topic, but why are gov't officials using whatsapp for messaging?  Might as well mail copies to security agencies worldwide.

Because they are doing shady shit that they don't want a public record of and they don't care which foreign governments are reading them.

2 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

Off topic, but why are gov't officials using whatsapp for messaging?  Might as well mail copies to security agencies worldwide.

I worked at a very large computer corporation for over a decade, and part of that was in IT, and it was a given that when executives get to a certain level, they don't believe the rules apply to them.  I also saw this in the military with higher-ranking officers and NCOs.

Plus what kevwun said.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

Don’t worry - they only use WhatsApp for low-level diplomatic matters.  All classified government dick pics are circulated via Snapchat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YChang said:

Can't wait to see what ace Rudy is holding back to save his ass. 

Lulz at the idea that Rudy is getting thrown under the bus, Rudy is holding a got damn royal flush and is begging for anyone to go all in against him. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He just stated that it was QPQ again, and that Trump was driving it.

Yeah, he keeps reiterating that it's Rudy through Donald 

• Like 1

Damn, I’m sure the boot lickers will find a way to gaslight the Fox-News-Brain-Rot crowd, but it’s going to take some serious mental gymnastics. Sondland ain’t here for Trump’s fuck shit. 

Bribery and extortion are totally cool and totally legal!  I’d be upset if Trump WASN’T extorting those corrupt Ukrainians!

12 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Because they are doing shady shit that they don't want a public record of and they don't care which foreign governments are reading them.

It’s less nefarious than that. When you’re trying to message people in foreign countries with who knows what cell service and charges, WhatsApp is just the easiest way to go. The problem is most officials are completely ignorant and/or ambivalent to Cyber Security. They get a staffer to sit through their mandatory training. 

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I love the fact that Texum A&M Aggy Alumni Rick Perry was in the middle of all of this.

I’m on my phone and out today but I think @emptywheel (if I got that right) was unhappy that the inquiry wasn’t bringing up the gas contracts with Volker more yesterday. The Energy sector is where so much is hidden in this and the corruption that supports the behind the scenes quid pro quo. 

With respect to Rudy. Nothing will happen. He and Trump have teflon with Mitch. Too much Russian $$. They may cut Rudy loose, but they would rather cut his throat first.