Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

UGA could invalidate it and let him go. Remember the Du'Vonta Lampkin adventure?

(for those who are curious, Du'Vonta had a tremendous 1 tackle and an INT (lol) for THE Massachusetts Pirates this year, the indoor football pride of Worcester: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du'Vonta_Lampkin)

Que Pasa DuVonata?  Hola Amigo.

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

- Is it because he thought Georgia was now obligated to take him, but if some other school came with a better offer, he could back out of his signature and go there ... ?  

Maybe because he wasn't announcing his signing he thought he could con some other schools out of money and still go to Georgia, kind of like Eric Dickerson keeping the Trans Am. If the other schools were to bitch, he and Georgia could accuse them of tampering with a signed player.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Unfortunately he's actually watching and tweeting this game unlike some other analysts *cough*Roach*cough*

Corners are particularly invisible at corner when they’re playing safety 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, texifornia said:

When I miss tweets while doing human things like walking back from the grocery store, we all find out the limitations of human labor.

Aren't there about a million grocery delivery services in NYC? Sometimes I really question your dedication.

This is why I love the 9.95 business. I talked to Zach. He told me something. I can’t tell you. But more coming. 

"I spoke with Zach, he told me Kirby Smart is the coach at Georgia, but that's really all I feel at liberty to say right now. Will let you know more as you hear it."

4 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

You just look at North Shore and it’s just all about the tradition of being bigger, stronger and faster than everyone else.

When I was in highschool our undefeated team played them in the playoff first round. Close game but they won. One of my good friends at CB got hit so hard it bent his face mask in and broke his jaw. Crazy game. Anyway we all got those new cool Payton Manning type helmets on varsity the following year so that was cool.

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

(for those who are curious, Du'Vonta had a tremendous 1 tackle and an INT (lol) for THE Massachusetts Pirates this year, the indoor football pride of Worcester: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du'Vonta_Lampkin)

Wikipedia tells me that "Massachusetts" isn't a Spanish word. So Du'Vonta should be able to spell it, no problemo.