Hugo Stiglitz

Facebook AKA “Hydra” Thread

Facebook is the Devil's spawn. Wean yourself off it it, if you can. It is headed in an even darker direction as it struggles to remain relevant. If you like pictures of your fam and friends, go to its sister site - instagram. 

FB has gone fucking insane. Within the span of probably an hour I came across 3 similar stories from friends stating their posts which were just links to news items regarding the coronavirus pandemic had been removed for failing to meet community standards. Went to Surly for a few minutes, back to FB and one of mine had been removed along with a 4th account from a friend of a friend that theirs had been removed. First time for both of us. Mine was simply a news link pointing out Trump's denial that he knew anything of the dismantling to Obama's pandemic response juxtaposed with video of him discussing it in 2018. 8abe77f5eee969aa099dd8feafdd2b8c.jpg

There is some weird shit going on with FB. A bunch of posts linking Dallas Morning News articles today were removed. Here is but one example.

Honestly, Facebook should just censor everything right now. And by that I mean we should SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN. 

All it is is a massive misinformation and propaganda machine. Fuck off zuckerberg. You created a monster that is out of control. We have to kill it. 

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion