tokamak

Unpopular Opinions Thread

Granola bars are disgusting.  They taste like wood pulp mixed with concrete. 

If I'm hiking, I'm about that beef jerky and dried/jellied fruit.  You can keep your industrialized cardboard filler.

HEB donuts are far superior to any chain donut shop's.  Better than Dunkin, Shipley, Krispy Kreme (which is absolute ass). And far better than Round Rock donuts.  In fact all you Round Rockers need to just STFU about your shitty donuts, it's nothing more that an ordinary donut with gross colored glaze.  There's nothing special about it.

Phil Collins's solo work > Phil Collins's Genesis work

7c4ee603663c4f4167d4cf486a9b2ebb.gif

17 hours ago, Your Mom said:

HEB donuts are far superior to any chain donut shop's.  Better than Dunkin, Shipley, Krispy Kreme (which is absolute ass). And far better than Round Rock donuts.  In fact all you Round Rockers need to just STFU about your shitty donuts, it's nothing more that an ordinary donut with gross colored glaze.  There's nothing special about it.

The color is not from the glaze.

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Whataburger onion rings are the shit and blow their fries out of the water. #5 wth onion rings and an apple pie after a night of drinking and sex.

what makes you think this is unpopular?  I'd take their rings over fries almost every time.

12 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Whataburger fries are as good or better than McDonald’s. I often hear Texans concede that McDonald’s fries are the end all be all of fries, I disagree.

McDonald's fries are a huge gamble depending on when they were cooked.  They can be up there towards the best or garbage.

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

McDonald's fries are a huge gamble depending on when they were cooked.  They can be up there towards the best or garbage.

Truth. It's Fry roulette. 

9 hours ago, Tom said:

The turnover is so high 90% of the time I'm getting piping fresh fries.  And McDonalds fries at their peak with the right amount of salt is just Godliness

7 hours ago, 52-80 said:

The turnover is so high 90% of the time I'm getting piping fresh fries.  And McDonalds fries at their peak with the right amount of salt is just Godliness

Man... and when they used to be cooked in beef tallow??? Dayum.