bschoolprof

2019-2020 Surly Winter Weather Thread

Our 10-16 inches over thanksgiving turned into rain and maybe 3 inches.

Forecast calling for 4-5 inches tonight but again, it's currently raining. Makes for fun morning driving.

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Damn. I’d be pissed if I got that much at once. 

Worst part was coming home from work to see about a 3 ft wall of snow blocking our driveway from the street plows.  Had to get out and shovel some to get the car into the garage. 

forecasted high of 84 today.  not hating it.  this year i've suddenly grown averse to anything less than freezing.  

forecasted high of 84 today.  not hating it.  this year i've suddenly grown averse to anything less than freezing.  

Ate dinner out on the patio at North last night. It was perfect.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ate dinner out on the patio at North last night. It was perfect.

we were there too saturday early evening.  no wait.  

It's a cool 22 degrees in Angeles City in the early morning. I get to turn off the aircon for a change and some girls are wearing jackets. The high will be 29. It will be like this for the next 2 months or so.

5 Inches of slushy snow yesterday. Seems winter is trying to show up but temps aren't quite agreeing yet. Took quite a while to snow blow slushy heavy ass snow.

Rain does actually look a bit pissy.  From about 2am-2pm.  COuld really use phdHOrn's projection on what Sunday night is gonna look like.  Something headed back our way again on Monday, but sunday is a question mark.  Where art thou?  Why hath thee forsaken us?   Also there will be fans

Edited by Lobo