midtown

San Antonio citizenry fireworks show. SA residents laugh at city wide ban.

That's awesome.  Doesn't the same kind of thing occur each year in Honolulu?  
Yep. But it's even crazier in Oahu.

I live around the 290/183/35 area and it was a combat zone for a solid two hours. Just non stop and pretty sure I could make out gunfire mixed in.

An apt complex in the Mueller area caught fire from it.

Pretty sure that was fireworks mixed in with gunfire.

5 hours ago, midtown said:

Saw that while watching the big fireworks display at the Tower of the Americas right outside our room window at the Grand Hyatt.

Caught a lot of it just panning the horizon with my iPad back & forth. It looked like shiny glitter everywhere in the distance..

I live around the 290/183/35 area and it was a combat zone for a solid two hours. Just non stop and pretty sure I could make out gunfire mixed in.

Assholes in our neighborhood were shooting off fireworks until at least 5am.

My neighborhood was lame af. It was quiet and silent. 

Shouldn't have went to the bowl game that was barely 60% capacity and stayed home blowing shit up.

3 hours ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

My neighborhood was lame af. It was quiet and silent. 

Shouldn't have went to the bowl game that was barely 60% capacity and stayed home blowing shit up.

gone

Oahu is bananas on New Year's. People per family spend more on fireworks than Christmas. This is an 11 minute video but trust me it goes on for hours. We couldn't see 10 feet beyond the lanai for all of the smoke.

One of my guys in the sheet metal shop decided it would be a great idea come NYE to get piss drunk and launch a small fireworks cannon off of his crotch and into the air.  He miscalculate by not turning the muzzle up and had it pointed down and at his junk.

He quickly found out why the good Lord gave you two giblets.  He now has 1 & 1/8 nuts.  Believe it or not he is back at work today.

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

One of my guys in the sheet metal shop decided it would be a great idea come NYE to get piss drunk and launch a small fireworks cannon off of his crotch and into the air.  He miscalculate by not turning the muzzle up and had it pointed down and at his junk.

He quickly found out why the good Lord gave you two giblets.  He now has 1 & 1/8 nuts.  Believe it or not he is back at work today.

It sounds like it would have been better for humanity if he had lost both of them.

2 hours ago, Hate said:

It sounds like it would have been better for humanity if he had lost both of them.

Maybe.  He’s actually a pretty good kid that got a little too drunk.