Jump to content
retread

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

Recommended Posts

On 6/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, hayden_horn said:

[condescending tone]well, i think you're obviously misrepresenting the president's remarks, because you are the media and that's what you do. simply looking at something and saying it looks nice is not the same as reading it, and you know that, next question.[/condescending tone]

 

8 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

 

hahahha, remember when i posted this yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also, the answer to this starts off with the trademarked "the president's position has been clear." lulz.

 

"a political stunt by the eagles."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hayden_horn said:

also, the answer to this starts off with the trademarked "the president's position has been clear." lulz.

 

"a political stunt by the eagles."

Which is ironic considering this entire presidency is a publicity stunt gone wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

 

Hard to blame her considering they seem to mostly watch Fox News and Fox and Friends in particular.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aunt Lydia isn't an apt enough comparison anymore. SHS is her own thing now. Sure, she isn't complicit in the enslavement, rape, torture, and murder of fertile women, but on the other hand, she's a real person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, what must it be like to wake up every day, look in the mirror and say to yourself, "welp, let's go lie to the entire world again"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Biff I think we’ve already addressed that and really if you think about it you’re the one that lies every day. Next question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red Five said:

Well Biff I think we’ve already addressed that and really if you think about it you’re the one that lies every day. Next question.

i think the president has been clear on his position on lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, what must it be like to wake up every day, look in the mirror and say to yourself, "welp, let's go lie to the entire world again"?

//Standing to pray (no longer kneels to pray, disrespectful to the Lord)// "Jesus, are my actions on the podium still OK?" - Silence - "Didn't hear a "no", thanks Jesus, that's what I thought to, glad to be on your side" 

"Also, Homos are still super gross and that's super bad right?" - silence - "I knew you'd agree, thanks Jesus, ttyl!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

 

Well, the first was a case about religious freedom and the other is a political stunt by both the NFL players and the Trump administration to pander to whomever they are pandering to.  Par for the course in today's political climate.

Edited by ScottishHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biff, you should be asking that question to the fake news mainstream media outlets because Brian Ross once got a report wrong, and let's not forget NBC reported a wiretap of Cohen when it was a pen register.  Next question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

//Standing to pray (no longer kneels to pray, disrespectful to the Lord)// "Jesus, are my actions on the podium still OK?" - Silence - "Didn't hear a "no", thanks Jesus, that's what I thought to, glad to be on your side" 

"Also, Homos are still super gross and that's super bad right?" - silence - "I knew you'd agree, thanks Jesus, ttyl!" 

We need to put an implant in her teeth to talk to her as Jesus, ala Real Genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

//Standing to pray (no longer kneels to pray, disrespectful to the Lord)// "Jesus, are my actions on the podium still OK?" - Silence - "Didn't hear a "no", thanks Jesus, that's what I thought to, glad to be on your side" 

"Also, Homos are still super gross and that's super bad right?" - silence - "I knew you'd agree, thanks Jesus, ttyl!" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well, the first was a case about religious freedom and the other is a political stunt by both the NFL players and the Trump administration to pander to whomever they are pandering to.  Par for the course in today's political climate.

Religious freedom is a pretext for homophobia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHS is appearing tonight with Chris Cuomo on his new prime time CNN show.  Should be entertaining AF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scottsins said:

SHS is appearing tonight with Chris Cuomo on his new prime time CNN show.  Should be entertaining AF.

Why on earth would she do that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, scottsins said:

SHS is appearing tonight with Chris Cuomo on his new prime time CNN show.  Should be entertaining AF.

 

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

martyrdom, would be my guess. and i'd opine that donald insisted on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

Why on earth would CNN schedule that liar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

 

martyrdom, would be my guess. and i'd opine that donald insisted on it.

That would be giving CNN ratings. Donald would never do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irishtexan said:

That would be giving CNN ratings. Donald would never do that.

it's going to be giving donald another reason to point out cnn's unconscionable bias against his administration. VERY DISHONEST! SAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

She's a lying fat dumb bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's going to be giving donald another reason to point out cnn's unconscionable bias against his administration. VERY DISHONEST! SAD!

"They don't even ask any questions about Q-Anon, very unfair, very dishonest" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Religious freedom is a pretext for homophobia.

It's an excuse for conservative Christians to force their religious beliefs on others. The Constitution gives them the protection to live their lives according to whatever religious values they choose (or were more likely indoctrinated into before they were old enough to choose). What bothers them is that other people are different from them. They don't like that. It scares them. They think it's their business how other people live their lives even though how others live has no affect on their lives whatsoever. They're ignorant, frightened little busybodies and goddammit they're not going to tolerate freedom and equality for THEM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

Play to the base. Cuomo will attack her, and SHS can play the victim card. Oh, the evil left wing fake media is bullying  poor, innocent Sarah  

Its the White House correspondents dinner, part 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

This bitch is on cnn right now

And she's horrible.  She is a microcosm of the worst people in America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CNN craft services table has been declared a disaster area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Said to be departing the White House.  Hopefully via a sturdy catapult.

 

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That dude Sanders is going straight to Fox News.

More airtime and no pesky non-Fox reporters to deal with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Isn't she a little, you know, not blonde and not hot for Fox?

Pretty sure she blew by the qualifier "a little" by the time she was in the 3rd grade   She makes Linda Tripp look like Gisele...and I'm talking the John Goodman version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Said to be departing the White House.  Hopefully via a sturdy catapult.

WhoppingSinfulAsianlion-mobile.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also.  anybody have any for sure range figures for the most capacious of catapults?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...