Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

9 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I have about $4K sitting idle in my 401k. Someone give me a new stonk. 

I have already dabbled in AMYZF, ALPP, and that complete piece of shit HMBL.

AMYZF has taken a beating over the past couple of months for no apparent reason. If I hadn't bought on all the dips along the way, I would be buying more. 

Edited by KYHorn

11 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

AMYZF has taken a beating over the past couple of months for no apparent reason. If I hadn't bought on all the dips along the way, I would be buying more. 

Yeah I bought that in my TDA account and built up a decent position down to $.90

I can't buy AMYZF in my 401k unfortunately. 

25 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I have about $4K sitting idle in my 401k. Someone give me a new stonk. 

I have already dabbled in AMYZF, ALPP, and that complete piece of shit HMBL.

TURV @ $.39 may be a little high for an entry point but if you like to gamble it could double in the next 2 weeks if the buyout/merger happens.

My only regret in being so heavily invested in AMYZF and ALPP is there was only so much to put into IBRX.  And I think it’s the least speculative out of those 3.

And I am the one person who can’t complain about HMBL.  It made me boatloads of money up until I sold at 4 something after the reverse split.

Here's a link to the recent presentation by AMYZF. I thought this was really well done. Zarko clearly explained the business model and what they hope to integrate in the business model moving forward, pending the ongoing testing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

MVIS currently getting the WSB treatment. Revenue is at a 10 year low. No worries, stock is now trading at greater than 1500 X TTM revenue (~3 million). Just a solid company anyway you look at it. I'm sure this is their year.  

image.thumb.png.803ab9f67b535ef85be2ab1e98c2466d.png

am I going to short it, or buy puts? Fuck no. 

Edited by Blotto

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

MVIS currently getting the WSB treatment. Revenue is at a 10 year low. No worries, stock is now trading at greater than 1500 X TTM revenue (~3 million). Just a solid company anyway you look at it. I'm sure this is their year.  

Excellent earnings, stock tumbles down. Floundering company, stock shoots to the moon. This isn’t your grandfather’s stock market, it’s 2021!

12 hours ago, Blotto said:

maybe you should've shorted it.

51 minutes ago, Blotto said:

The risk profile of shorting stocks that the WSB circus plans to gangbang is not for me. 

oh i know, i was just fucking with you because of the tumble.

i haven't really been following mvis, are they trying to turn it into gme part 4?

has wsb had much success since then?  i coincidentally was on sos which they touted and it made me a few hundred bucks but i don't really pay attention to them.  i probably should.

17 hours ago, Blotto said:

im long puts on that bitch

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

How far out is the expiry date? 

May 21 - 10P

Jul 16 - 16P, 18P, and 22P

bought them progressively last week as the price ran up.  thought the move would only last for 2 days at tops.  the 22P is positive now.  i expect 18P to be positive.  16P i probably can close at scratch.  10P is a tossaway

Anyone trading any of the major mining companies like Vale, Rio Tinto, ect?  I bought $21C 6/18 Vale calls in January they mooned early on and then halved in value and I felt like an idiot for not selling back in February.  After the earnings beat, I think my calls are now in the money, but I'm wondering what the new target price should be.    

Edited by Tex48

Sold btc 2 months ago at 58k. Rolled the entirety of the profit (16k avg) spread amongst 75 dividend income positions. 
I dgaf about if btc is legit or simply GFT. I just got tired of fucking with it. At the time I knew Id regret taking profits somewhere in the future. It is what it is. 

But I got a couple of new plays that are speculative but long. Cardano and NNDM. 

22 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Honestly, I have stopped paying much attention.  So tired of this market at the moment.

double super secret information to follow

Spoiler

stocks don't actually only go up (but don't say it out loud or it could crash this whole house of cards)
and then my SPY calls will become worthless .... just like my puts from the 2nd half of last year 

5 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

It is also really fucking weird that IBRX has only had positive news, and it will go up slightly, then tank.  @Harrison Stafford, any insight?

Biotech got hit across the board on Yellen‘s interest rate comment. Look at XBI.  I believe we’ll get some positive pancreatic trial data in June and the stock will resume it’s upward trajectory.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Biotech got hit across the board on Yellen‘s interest rate comment. Look at XBI.  I believe we’ll get some positive pancreatic trial data in June and the stock will resume it’s upward trajectory.

Yeah, I just now caught up on the news and saw her remarks.  Sounds like she recanted already.  I have given up on my May options.  Hoping my July and beyond options all enjoy a run.  Because I have been taken to the cleaners.  Was doing a really good job too.

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

THIS IS SPARTA STONKS

Yeah, I know.  But if I cannot bitch and moan to you assholes, then I cannot bitch and moan to anyone.  To be fair, I am taking my lumps pretty well.  Just irritated.  Guess it will have to be a vintage Chanel jacket and not a new one.  Then again, that might be better as I get one from Coco or Karl vs the new person.