Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

2 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Part of me loves that people aren’t taking this shit anymore and giving the police a taste of their medicine. But as I watch more and more clips, the more I just see social justice warriors at different locations  provoking shit only to record it and post to their social media. A bunch of idiocy everywhere. Add in a pandemic that made everyone loony to begin with...and you get this. 

Also love how CNN has acted like you will die of the coronavirus if you even walk next to someone, yet suddenly it is ok to send CNN correspondents into groups of hundreds plus with no regard 😂

Thanks for this wholly relevant information. Run along back to TexAgs, now.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Part of me loves that people aren’t taking this shit anymore and giving the police a taste of their medicine. But as I watch more and more clips, the more I just see social justice warriors at different locations  provoking shit only to record it and post to their social media. A bunch of idiocy everywhere. Add in a pandemic that made everyone loony to begin with...and you get this. 

Also love how CNN has acted like you will die of the coronavirus if you even walk next to someone, yet suddenly it is ok to send CNN correspondents into groups of hundreds plus with no regard 😂

We also put them in the middle of war zones to report on what’s going on.  They’re heroes you dumbass regard 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

so i guess I havent watched too much cable news in years.  Turns out Brian Williams has a 11pm show on MSNBC.....   The same Brian Williams who was caught lying on his afghan reporting... how the fuck does that guy have a job with NBC still?

OH shit, College football hall of fame in Atlanta has been looted.    

• Fuck You 1

wash DC protesters worry me.   there is a chance you get killed with the other police forces during these riots.... however, there is a real chance you die if you charge the actual white house lawn.  and I am not trying to protect trump, Im saying the secret service doesnt fuck around and they only have 2 jobs. arrest counterfeiters, and protect elected officials. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 5/27/2020 at 2:40 PM, Captainant said:

This is a lazy and shitty response in light of the ongoing and persistent police brutality in the US. You're choosing to ignore reality in favor of your rose-colored reality that cops (as an institution) give a flying fuck about the wellbeing of citizens and are uniformly "good". 

One "bad cop" does a bad thing and is seen by a hundred "good cops". "Good cops" let it slide/cover for the "bad cop". You now have 101 bad cops.

triggered

• Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Thanks for this wholly relevant information. Run along back to TexAgs, now.

Texags? The fuck? How about you suck my ass.

I gotta give credit to media non-sensoring though, I mean what can you do at this point. I really hope no idiot takes it too far and starts shooting. I’m sure a ton of protestors will show up later wasted and with a weapon, that’s where things could get really fucked.   

Edited by hundredTT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shit about to get real in DC. 

Good. I saw that scene, and couldn’t help but yell “YES!” Pretty fucking loud. And felt pretty damned proud when my wife started exposing how the barricades at Lafayette park work, because she’s been there to protest with Reverend Barber in the last year.

Also, I’ll be damned if I don’t feel some sense of hope and satisfaction watching this break out all over the country. I mean, seriously....I don’t feel “patriotism” any more. But seeing this....yeah, a little patriotic. This is messy as hell. This is ugly. Uprisings can be that way.

6 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

You guys remember a different history than I do. Real change came as a result of the violence that met those protests. The water hoses, dogs attacking protesters, batons to the heads of protesters, and the murders of those protesters.  These images were on tv, night after night,  after night. That's what yielded the change. The VIOLENCE!!!

I think its well established at this point that these types know zilch about the Civil Rights movement, and we know which side of the fence they would have been on

1 minute ago, Texas_Rocks said:

PSA- Gonna be a huge nation wide run on guns & ammo tomorrow. This shit is terrifying local law abiding citizens that are holed up in their homes.

Yes.  If you don't already have guns, you should stock up to protect yourself from the police. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/looters-minneapolis-george-floyd-firefighter-bar/

Black Firefighter Spent His Life Savings To Open A Bar. Then Minneapolis Looters Burned It Down

(excerpt):

...Korboi Balla originally planned to open his bar in March, but those plans had to be put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Balla had been gearing up to finally open his bar after Minnesota gave the go-ahead for restaurants to begin reopening on June 1.

But by Friday morning, Balla’s bar was little more than a pile of bricks after protests of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis police custody on Monday, led to widespread rioting and looting in the city.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do,” Korboi Balla told CBS News on Thursday morning while holding back tears. “It hurts, man. It’s not fair, it’s not right. We’ve been working so hard for this place. It’s not just for me, it’s for my family.”

While CBS reporters were interviewing Balla on Thursday morning, looters broke back into his bar to try to break into his safe. 

“As we were standing in front of the restaurant, people were in the back trying to steal the safe!” Balla’s wife, Twyana Balla, wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. “This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight!”

Twyana Balla added in the post that she and her husband do not have insurance for their business.

“I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DON’T AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET,” Twyana Balla wrote. “Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then let’s see you be ok with it!”....

Why would you not have insurance and why would you put up all your own money to open a bar? Seriously. Even people who have the money do not front the whole cost themselves. They leverage it in different ways. Opening a place of business with all the money being yours, not having it insured and it's all your life savings? Come on now. And I get this was not the point of the article at all but still the biggest questions I had coming away from it.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 2

one of the big liquor stores in Minny straight up being looted by the entire block.  shitloads of folks walking out with sixers, cases and none of them wearing anything covering their face.... 
Yeah, Chicago Lake. Used to be my honey hole for rare beers because they got them all, but their clientele prefers cheap vodka a pint at a time.

Just now, TexasHooch said:
11 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:
one of the big liquor stores in Minny straight up being looted by the entire block.  shitloads of folks walking out with sixers, cases and none of them wearing anything covering their face.... 

Yeah, Chicago Lake. Used to be my honey hole for rare beers because they got them all, but their clientele prefers cheap vodka a pint at a time.

username checks out. 

39 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

This makes me chuckle as well. Like, not one talk of Covid during all this. Hmmmmmmm lmao

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/looters-minneapolis-george-floyd-firefighter-bar/

Black Firefighter Spent His Life Savings To Open A Bar. Then Minneapolis Looters Burned It Down

(excerpt):

...Korboi Balla originally planned to open his bar in March, but those plans had to be put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Balla had been gearing up to finally open his bar after Minnesota gave the go-ahead for restaurants to begin reopening on June 1.

But by Friday morning, Balla’s bar was little more than a pile of bricks after protests of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis police custody on Monday, led to widespread rioting and looting in the city.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do,” Korboi Balla told CBS News on Thursday morning while holding back tears. “It hurts, man. It’s not fair, it’s not right. We’ve been working so hard for this place. It’s not just for me, it’s for my family.”

While CBS reporters were interviewing Balla on Thursday morning, looters broke back into his bar to try to break into his safe. 

“As we were standing in front of the restaurant, people were in the back trying to steal the safe!” Balla’s wife, Twyana Balla, wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. “This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight!”

Twyana Balla added in the post that she and her husband do not have insurance for their business.

“I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DON’T AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET,” Twyana Balla wrote. “Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then let’s see you be ok with it!”....

That absolutely fucking blows.  People are such idiots.

1 minute ago, Apex73 said:

Maybe.  That's 100% pure speculation though.

The 99% part maybe. But cops are statistically more likely to beat their wives than others. And I'm betting that shithead cops like Chauvin are on the bad end of that stat.

• Like 3