--> Jump to content

Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

I see our governor is authorizing vote recounts in four counties at trump's request.  Hey Governor Abbott, why the fuck don't you try governing our state instead of kissing a traitorous bastard's ass?  Just do your fkn job.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

I see our governor is authorizing vote recounts in four counties at trump's request.  Hey Governor Abbott, why the fuck don't you try governing our state instead of kissing a traitorous bastard's ass?  Just do your fkn job.

Sane Texans to Abbott:

frank-vincent-shine-box.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Fuck him and his stupid legs. 

14 hours ago, AnTiM said:

The problem is that his job, as he sees it, is to out-Trump Ron DeSantis so that he gets a shot at becoming President Hot Wheels in 2024.

He doesn't give half a shit about Texas or Texans.  We're a stepping stone.  

50 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The problem is that his job, as he sees it, is to out-Trump Ron DeSantis so that he gets a shot at becoming President Hot Wheels in 2024.

Well played, sir.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Abbott could very well be in survival mode and trying to just win next year, never mind 2024.  

Abbott is getting shit on by a range of Fox News talking heads from Chris Wallace to Tucker Carlson.  Huffines has people backing him, who still have Trump's ear, and Trump has taken some thinly veiled potshots in the direction of Abbott over the border stuff.  Abbott has been going harder to the right ever since Huffines jumped in the race.

Huffines isn't going to beat Abbott in the primary, but he could damage Abbott quite a bit (forcing Abbott to take even crazier stances and pissing off even more people), and he could even destroy Abbott's career if he runs 3rd-party and gives the election to the Dems.

I shouldn't say that - Huffines could very well end up with Trump's endorsement, which would be hugely for the primary, the likes of which we've never seen. 

• Haha 1

√ó
√ó