Penn st vs Indiana

closetohumping

31 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

just saw it, the ball hits out of bounds before the pylon. Penn State got fucked, awesome

Agreed!

The ball hit the pylon knocking it back, not to the side and the ball hit the ground before hitting the pylon, but the game was in Bloomington and fuck Pedo State. 

76D4BB82-F793-419E-A5A1-463F60AF5455.jpeg

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

That seems rather uncommon, no?

Sí! Highly irregular. 

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Ah, ok. That's dumb as hell on their part. 

FALSE !! 

It’s pretty savvy on their part. 

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Business decision.  drunk gamblers will flock to draft king thinking they're an ethical book.  I doubt there were a ton of PSU ml bets

Este!

This decision will pay for itself tenfold in word-of-mouth advertising. 

30 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Never have placed such a bet. I find it intriguing that they can do such a thing and stay in business.

They are not refunding people who get the spread of -7, which is how almost all bets are made.  They said that anyone who picked Penn State without the points would be refunded.....which as someone said earlier is likely an incredibly small dollar amount as people don’t bet that way.

so marketing.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ABSR said:

They are not refunding people who get the spread of -7, which is how almost all bets are made.  They said that anyone who picked Penn State without the points would be refunded.....which as someone said earlier is likely an incredibly small dollar amount as people don’t bet that way.

so marketing.

Ahhh, thanks. I was thinking a small class action was about to crank up.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, hookem48 said:

just saw it, the ball hits out of bounds before the pylon. Penn State got fucked, awesome

But I think the other tip of the ball is just over the goal line before the ball hits the ground and pylon, or it’s close enough to not reverse. Refs were going to get criticized either way.

I also just saw that PSU’s RB went full moron at the end of regulation and trotted into the end zone when IU was letting them score instead of knelling it at the one. He realized just as he crossed that he should not have scored. If he downs it there PSU wins. What an idiot.

Edited by 'stache

35 minutes ago, 'stache said:

But I think the other tip of the ball is just over the goal line before the ball hits the ground and pylon, or it’s close enough to not reverse. Refs were going to get criticized either way.

I also just saw that PSU’s RB went full moron at the end of regulation and trotted into the end zone when IU was letting them score instead of knelling it at the one. He realized just as he crossed that he should not have scored. If he downs it there PSU wins. What an idiot.

Yep.  Thought he was a bad ass at first but then he slowed down at the end. 😂.  He lost them the game

On 10/24/2020 at 6:47 PM, DanTheHorn said:

Well Indiana teaches Tom you go for two. Sam was a beast in OT #2 and ours would have not been that close.

Herman not letting Sam go for 2 and the win at end of regulation in OU game did it for me.  He denied Sam a chance to win the game because he is so fucking Mensa.  Fuck Herman, he can’t get his chickenshit ass fired soon enough.

• Hook 'Em 1