Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.captiongenerator.com/2107502/SurlyHorns-Reacts-to-the-Coaching-Search Enable subtitles if you're watching embedded.  

Just got a text from my friend in the Bama program that Flood and Wiggins are going with Sark. It's done.

nope, reposding to other posters. You want an asshole? I'll show you an asshole I'm gonna lose to OU THIS many times   Texas fucking sucks now, and you ALLLLLLL know it. Good

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Butch Had Not said:

Ok. Full special teams coach w/Mr pole assassin, Full safety coach w/ Joseph. 

Maybe Sark will pull a Mack Brown and make him LB coach like Mack making Applewhite RB coach to grow him into a larger role.

• Rage+1 1
15 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Also fuck podcasts.  Why the fuck would I waste an hour listening to something that I could digest in 5 minutes if it was in written form.

It’s not the information you’re looking for, it’s the friends you make along the way

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Listened to the podcast. Thanks guys. But hate to break it to y’all, Immamac and RGB don’t know shit about the DC and may or may not lie to us. 

image.gif.5bc761f25f4d2e3f99c1b33e1837bbe9.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Listened to the podcast. Thanks guys. But hate to break it to y’all, Immamac and RGB don’t know shit about the DC and may or may not lie to us. 

Where do I send my $9.95?

• Hook 'Em 1
2 hours ago, Hmmm said:

He's not bitching about free information.  It's more about posting in the appropriate forum/thread.  This thread might as well be titled, "so, what's on your mind right now?".   I'm not complaining - most of y'all are having good ol' fun wading through a shallow pool of meaningless shit - so, have at it.  And, this pool of meaningless shit could be organized into smaller puddles of shit, but for whatever reason, the Surly posting guidelines have completely been ignored for these coaching search threads. 

And once again, I'm not complaining.  Just pointing out a double-standard, if such a thing can exist on topical discussion. 

off topic, reported

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

I’m sorry that you felt it necessary to listen to the podcast to find this out.

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

If he would just explain to all the recruits how hard winning is, then they wouldn’t be mad when they get to UT and underperform with Herman. 

My username continues to be relevant, I’m both pleased and pissed. I can’t believe that these recruits expect their coach to say hi to them in the hallways all the time. To be fair it’s hard to remember kids names when you’re dogshit hammered on all their recruiting visits. Hey...umm...punter...yeah you...you’re up man. How many carries does that kid from Arizona have? 10? 12 ypc...fuck him he’s done for the day. Yeah that has to be BC’s fault somehow lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, demos said:

After the last several years, we’ve decided to go in a different direction and try no dc.

Get another OC. Why only score on offense? Offensive defensive coordinator sounds good to me