Dallas vs. NYG game thread: playoffs, here we come.

Mossyhorn

Just imagine if McCarthy had a sack/brain and had challenged that catch a couple of possessions back. Gano very well could have missed the 57-yarder, or the Giants might've just punted, leaving Dallas in need of a FG to win.

Still, MM isn't to blame. It all goes back on Jerrah. Nothing will ever change until that fucker dies.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

6-10 is better than dak would’ve done. 

Probably same record. Not like they were playing well when he was here. Do NOT give him the house but they will and have all their $ tied up into an avg RB and slightly above avg QB. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, po elvis said:

Melissa McCarthy you fuckin suck. Just throw the challenge flag. Just throw it. Understand what a big deal that play was in the game.

I was about to go crazy after that but...Cowboys are just their own worst enemy. A lifelong fan, we literally lose games in ways I’ve never seen. They are losers. YoI can blame Jerry, Mcfatty, Dak, Fat Zeke...who the fuck ever. The whole org is entitled and think they are gods gift because of media coverage, $ they make, thinking they are still the 90s cowboys. Fuck all of them. 

Edited by hundredTT

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Just imagine if McCarthy had a sack/brain and had challenged that catch a couple of possessions back. Gano very well could have missed the 57-yarder, or the Giants might've just punted, leaving Dallas in need of a FG to win.

Still, MM isn't to blame. It all goes back on Jerrah. Nothing will ever change until that fucker dies.

This is so inexcusable.

Somebody, anybody has to be awake enough in the booth to know when to challenge a potentially season-ending bad call.

That's a fireable offense.

If costing your team a shot at the playoffs because of incompetence isn't, I don't know what is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Effyourcouch said:

Is it though...a top 10 pick?

Yes. They flip with the Giants and are currently at 10. Detroit blew their game which could have dropped it one more. Wins by Carolina or Denver can improve the Cowboys position.

Also, if Washington loses and blows the division, they could slip above Dallas by SOS tiebreaker so Washington needs to win.

Edited by DougO

So there were two questionable catches that led directly to points. One to end the first half, in which I still haven’t heard why it wasn’t incomplete as he secured it while going to the ground and it came loose as he hit the ground.  That one got reviewed and still was upheld. Why?
the second being the one before the fg that he should get just roasted for not challenging but why wouldn’t they just have let the call stand like they did the other one?

20 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Or went for 2 when they needed to.  It’s very fitting that Jerrah tripped all over his old balls to get McCarthy, noted to be a terrible game manager who said he changed, who then managed a terrible game and likely cost Jerrah a possible undeserved playoff berth.  The hilarity HOF the ineptness is pretty fucking funny.

23 minutes ago, RPM said:

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is, man. It's like, you wake up every day and it hurts a little bit less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And the funny thing is, is that, this is kinda wierd, but it's like, it's like you almost miss that pain.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well MSM is roasting that fat fuck MM.

“The Giants still have a chance to make the playoffs because McCarthy had a brain lock at the biggest moment of the season. No matter what happens tonight, they’ll head into the offseason knowing that Dallas is a bigger mess than they are.“

and

“This was an incomplete pass. Everyone in East Rutherford knew it. Everyone watching on TV knew it. Everyone, that is, but McCarthy.

Did he leave his red hanky in Dallas?

McCarthy failed to challenge the play, letting kicker Graham Gano hit a 50-yard field goal to push the Giants lead to four points.”

• Hook 'Em 1