2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

Undefeated, '22 National Champions, Texas Longhorns.

Just saving time for those with adhd or no time to read. It is nice to see Quinn isnt quite the shallow kid his public persona would suggest, but he has yet to throw a single pass against an opposing college level defense. We shall see..
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Somehow I missed the Jordon Thomas portal news.  I was looking forward to him contributing.  

I honestly forgot who the kid was, and was relieved that I had confused him with Juan Davis

19 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

"Such a big dream I had to wait until Ryan Day chose 3 other QBs over me before I did it."

So fucking fake. Just shut the fuck up and learn how to not throw interceptions all the time bro

Your username and my username are why he didn't come here in the first place numb nuts lol. "hey coach I can't wait to suit up for Texas," says a young and impressionable Quinn Ewers. Tom The Herman looks around, spits on ewers shoe, "I don't know who the fuck you are kid, but that hairdo is giving me the creeps." Herman walks off laughing while Mehringer says you got him good coach. Ewers commits to ohio state the next day lol. 

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

You fucking retard. Did you ever see his tweets? That's what he used to post you ignorant fuck. You fuck off you idiotic dipshit motherfucker.

I think the point is that he doesn't remember any posts from you mocking #AGTG any of the thousands of times players or recruits say that. If you mock that also then you're at least consistent but should just stop doing it anyway. 

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

"Such a big dream I had to wait until Ryan Day chose 3 other QBs over me before I did it."

So fucking fake. Just shut the fuck up and learn how to not throw interceptions all the time bro

Oh my god, we watch teenagers play football. Get over yourself 

One day, you can Tweet an open letter entitled “The Musings of an Insufferable Cunt.”

I'm tired of this program being all talk and no balls. I don't want our new QB lying his ass off to attempt to kiss the fans asses when everyone knows he stiffed this fan base and only showed up after he knew he wasn't going to play at OSU. Not showing any self awareness at all here.

Not a big deal and Im still jacked to see him progress but save that shit until you've started doing something for this program on Saturdays. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

16 minutes ago, ousux said:
45 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:
Yeah, in the photo like two frat dudes who are 5'10" and 6'1" but the short one is 6'4" and 300 lbs while the tall one is 6'7".

So remind me, what position does our basketball center play?

Not sure if serious, but Burke is a DE. 

Edited by Eggo
wrong kind of end

1 hour ago, futureman said:

when I think “how can we compete with bama and georgia?” this picture is not what comes to mind.  I hate saying it and I hope I’m wrong. 

The tall one is the kid we stole from Michigan if I'm remembering right. I'm not sure about the other one but the tall one had legit offers other than us. 

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

He was also nationally ranked in lacrosse. Say what you will about lacrosse culture, but it shows he has athleticism. 

He has athleticism, he was a menace in the playoffs last year, and he might be our best defensive player in 3 years if he grows into his frame. There is a reason Harbaugh wanted him.

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to 2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic