bigup2dahorns

Johnny (football?) Manziel

I think that anyone applying for a job should use a variation of JFF's tweets in their cover letter.

"I have zero desire to work these days. When I did work, I was the most lit, most relatable worker to ever do it. Did things my way and made it way further and got fired way faster than I ever could of imagined. Don't bother setting up an interview,  I just enjoy wasting your time."

17 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Manziel returned to Twitter the next day, and he said this: “Have zero desire to play any football these days. Just love stirring up controversy.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/24/johnny-manziel-returns-to-twitter-says-he-has-zero-desire-to-play-football/

Stay vigil-lit JFF! So no offers huh? Lmao. I love the comments under the article. Especially the one that said he could have announced this before the 2014 draft. Burn. He’s like the Lindsay Lohan of football. 

Johnny Manziel's desire to return to professional football now matches professional football's desire to have him.

Publicly begging for a job followed by the sound of crickets is “stirring up controversy?”

Oh Johnny!!! You’re too much!!!

Every time I see this thread rose to the top I think ol’ JFF finally won the lottery. 

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

Every time I see this thread rose to the top I think ol’ JFF finally died of an overdose.

Ftfy...

20 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Put down the pipe Johnny and punch a clock, those Hondas in Tomball ain't gonna sell themselves.  

hell, that's actually a good idea.  he could carve out a decent living selling cars in CS.

3 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Publicly begging for a job followed by the sound of crickets is “stirring up controversy?”

And this is how it ends for the greatest aggy ever. So appropriate. 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That's like me saying I have zero desire to bang Mila Kunis

To be completely fair, you have a better shot at Kunis than he does at football.

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Every time I hear the commercials, I want more Tonya Harding, less Johnny Dumbass.

just the tonya

On 2/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, Pimphand said:

I feel like we need CU Dan Hawkins to narrate Manziel events.

Go play intramurals brother

Every time this thread gets kicked to the top, I assume JFF has won the celebrity dead pool.  

Because you can never get too much Johnny...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/johnny-manziel-narrowly-avoids-disaster-as-cliffdiving-stunt-goes-wrong-154153924.html

Johnny Manziel narrowly avoids disaster as cliff-diving stunt goes wrong

Chris Cwik
Yahoo Sports‎May‎ ‎12‎, ‎2020‎ ‎10‎:‎41‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT

Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel is fortunate he wasn’t injured after a cliff-diving stunt nearly ended in disaster.

Manziel, 27, posted video of the incident on his Instagram page. In the video, Manziel can be seen trying to jump off a cliff into some water. As he turns his back to the water, Manziel’s foot slips and he awkwardly falls off the cliff.

Luckily, Manziel was able to push himself away from the rocks. He clumsily dropped into the water and walked away from the incident fine. Manziel poked fun at himself on Instagram, saying the fall was “flawless execution.”

After washing out of the NFL following the 2015 season, Manziel has attempted to continue his playing career in various leagues. Manziel most recently played in the AAF, which folded in April 2019.

Because you can never get too much Johnny...
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/johnny-manziel-narrowly-avoids-disaster-as-cliffdiving-stunt-goes-wrong-154153924.html

Johnny Manziel narrowly avoids disaster as cliff-diving stunt goes wrong

0c18cb50-c570-11e7-8279-239cc8131e1a_Cwik-headshot.JPG Chris Cwik Yahoo Sports‎May‎ ‎12‎, ‎2020‎ ‎10‎:‎41‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT

Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel is fortunate he wasn’t injured after a cliff-diving stunt nearly ended in disaster.

Manziel, 27, posted video of the incident on his Instagram page. In the video, Manziel can be seen trying to jump off a cliff into some water. As he turns his back to the water, Manziel’s foot slips and he awkwardly falls off the cliff.

Luckily, Manziel was able to push himself away from the rocks. He clumsily dropped into the water and walked away from the incident fine. Manziel poked fun at himself on Instagram, saying the fall was “flawless execution.”

After washing out of the NFL following the 2015 season, Manziel has attempted to continue his playing career in various leagues. Manziel most recently played in the AAF, which folded in April 2019.

That’s a lot of words for Johnny can’t do back flips.

Note: I can’t either but I’ve come to accept it

hell that is like a kid falling out of a tree house.....rub some dirt on it and call Dr. Ticklebone and they are all good.....or in John's case some alcohol and maybe other stuff and they forgot it happened

Lulz, nice headline.   I'd say he pretty widely avoided disaster

20 hours ago, Rustic Horn said:

3d8f993750d28fe1395531e8b405f1b0.gif

Needs an inflatable swan. 

Former Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel says his football career is ‘in the past’ and that’s OK

More than half a decade after his professional football career started, Johnny Manziel may have reached the end of the road.

...Manziel admitted his level of dedication to football wasn’t where it needed to be to stay in the NFL.

In other news... "Water is wet."

19 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Maybe, just maybe, he's grown up a little and knows it's time to move on....TBD.

spacer.png

Damn it. Got excited when I saw ramjet post but broken image 

Thank you, Johnny!  Now I can reclaim the title of Dumbest Motherfucker In The World.

On 8/4/2018 at 5:25 AM, Goo Punch said:

Whenever I get a little down about all the bad news, I just search out this post and all seems right in the world, if only for a fleeting moment.

36 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Watching that film tells me that Mack was right,  he could play safely 

Safety, not safely...fucking autocorrect 

Dammit.  If you are going to bump this thread, it needs to be ground breaking.  JFF type ground breaking.  Not pic not working shit.