Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

• 4 weeks later...
Tried to embed but it's a link from ESPN.  

2021 is the Comeback CZN we've been waiting for! 

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30896415

Embarrassing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/johnny-manziel-rerturns-fcf-fan-controlled-football-league-zapers-nfl-cfl-heisman-trophy-winner-234316880.html

A big reason I’m here is I’m a little bored,” Manziel said, via USA Today. “I’ve been playing golf five days a week, hanging with my boys and playing cards and running around Scottsdale having a blast with a great group of friends that I’ve acquired out there. But I don’t have much of a schedule unless I create one, and I haven’t really created one.”

14 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

The Hyundai, Isuzu sedan market in Tyler and Kerrville must be in the tank for the aggy GOAT to continue to defile himself as a pro football player.    

I bought a Honda Crosstour a few years ago for my now ex-wife where Manziel's dad was the Sales Manager.  Received a "thank you" card in the mail with the dealership logo on the letterhead.  It also had the aggy logo centered on the bottom of the page.

1 minute ago, mininghorn88 said:

I bought a Honda Crosstour a few years ago for my now ex-wife where Manziel's dad was the Sales Manager.  Received a "thank you" card in the mail with the dealership logo on the letterhead.  It also had the aggy logo centered on the bottom of the page.

You should have cut a sweet deal with Red.  

16 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 2/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, lemonandaturd said:
The Hyundai, Isuzu sedan market in Tyler and Kerrville must be in the tank for the aggy GOAT to continue to defile himself as a pro football player.    

Especially Isuzu, even aggy rubes are reluctant to buy 12 year old new cars.

Maybe they can buy a mini truck that will be perfect for hauling a couple of ewes to the Chicken.  

It had been a while since I clicked on this thread. First post that popped up, dating back to mid/late 2019.

Thought I'd share.c97edbe77737180a6aa7488fac6f3bd9.jpg

Thank you for sharing.

I like his attitude. Probably just got bored chillin’ and having a great time being awesome. Sometimes you just yearn to put on the pad and play in front of 13 people in a league 98% of football fans didn’t know existed. He’s not at all completely desperate to keep his name out there and get his foot back in the door of professional football by playing bush league ball - as a former Heisman trophy winner.
#cumbackszn
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/14/2021 at 2:11 PM, mininghorn88 said:

This is Randolph Duke catnip here.

I wonder if he has already contacted aggy administration and advised them the aggy logo was being used without a license agreement.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

This is Randolph Duke catnip here.
I wonder if he has already contacted aggy administration and advised them the aggy logo was being used without a license agreement.
He probably did that months ago. But with a fake name and number.
He completed one pass in the game and concluded with an interview saying "win or lose we booze". 

I’ll take Johnny’s first peewee game interview.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm practicing to be on the senior tour when I turn 50" says every guy who has won their club championship numerous times.

They tend to forget the guys on the current tour who they can't sniff will also be on the senior tour who they still can't sniff.

Romo would beat the shit out of 8ball and look how his golf "career" is coming along.

Just something for him to stay relevant for a couple more weeks is all this is about.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

"I'm practicing to be on the senior tour when I turn 50" says every guy who has won their club championship numerous times.

They tend to forget the guys on the current tour who they can't sniff will also be on the senior tour who they still can't sniff.

Romo would beat the shit out of 8ball and look how his golf "career" is coming along.

Just something for him to stay relevant for a couple more weeks is all this is about.

And all the guys on the lesser tours who he cannot sniff.

My uncle was at his club once and a member who was supposed to have three guests, who were already at the range, had to cancel. Course is very strict that you cannot play without a member. So the pro asked my uncle, who was just hitting balls, to take the guests out.  Turns out it was Smoltz, Glavine and Maddux who were in town for baseball and had an off day and were supposed to play with Bagwell.

My uncle said they were all really good, but Smoltz is the best he ever played with.  Said he shot a 68 from the tips and this was a course he had never played before (Shadowhawk -- which is a challenging course).  Smoltz isn't making cuts on the senior tour despite playing a shitload of golf. The average person does not understand how competitive tournament golf is and how difficult they make the rough in tournament conditions. Manziel has no shot. The bottom of whatever is the PGA's developmental tour would kick Manziel's ass in golf.

I am pulling for John to get on some tour and make enough fuck around money to keep doing what he always does....fucking off

I want him to get close to winning something meaningful, but just not quite get there and get a big check for it and then go back to dicking off with the money

It is great for the texags lutz when John is finally going to "represent", but instead of getting it done he gets the funds to go back just fucking off through life and leaving all those that live through him vicariously on texags sad and depressed again.....while John gets to fuck off life and come up his next make some dick off money scheme

• Haha 1