bigup2dahorns

Johnny (football?) Manziel

I think that anyone applying for a job should use a variation of JFF's tweets in their cover letter.

"I have zero desire to work these days. When I did work, I was the most lit, most relatable worker to ever do it. Did things my way and made it way further and got fired way faster than I ever could of imagined. Don't bother setting up an interview,  I just enjoy wasting your time."

17 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Manziel returned to Twitter the next day, and he said this: “Have zero desire to play any football these days. Just love stirring up controversy.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/24/johnny-manziel-returns-to-twitter-says-he-has-zero-desire-to-play-football/

Stay vigil-lit JFF! So no offers huh? Lmao. I love the comments under the article. Especially the one that said he could have announced this before the 2014 draft. Burn. He’s like the Lindsay Lohan of football. 

Johnny Manziel's desire to return to professional football now matches professional football's desire to have him.