Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
CooterBrown

Interesting Youtube channels

Absolutely not a lulz, but one of the channels I watch, SV Seeker, had an explosion that hurt the owner.  It was caught indirectly by a guy visiting and helping out:

On 10/30/2019 at 8:01 AM, ulukinatme said:

This one's pretty good too, although by the end he's just screaming like a girl.  

vlloogwgpovz.jpg

18 hours ago, Grippe said:

Absolutely not a lulz, but one of the channels I watch, SV Seeker, had an explosion that hurt the owner.  It was caught indirectly by a guy visiting and helping out:

Fucking sonofabitch - it was a hoax to emphasize safety.  Rassa Frassa....

SIAP

Millenial Farmer

MN soybean and corn farmer. I'm not sure how I found this or why I like it. Dude's pretty funny I guess, has a big place, lots of tech gizmos on his various JD equipment. He likes to talk shit about Case-IH, so there is that.

I don't know why it is so mesmerizing, but this dude, Steve1989MREInfo at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA 

He takes both modern and historical military rations from all over the world, prepares them, eats them, and reviews them like a restaurant critic or something. I think I've watched like 30 of these in the past 3 days....

Nearly every video is the exact same format, just another MRE, and the guy has 1.6 million subscribers and most of his videos have over 1 million views. Guy has to be a millionaire by now just eating MREs.

one of the BEST channels on youtube. great vid on ethanol fuel.

tldw:

ethanol is bad on metal and plastic parts: e10 is not as bad as e85

fuel stabilizer doesn't work for shit

don't use ethanol, or only use e10.

fuck the corn lobby.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:32 AM, workswithseed said:

Holy S!  I moved 2 1/2 tons of pea gravel from my truck to my back patio last week ~ 30 feet, and thought I was kind of bad ass.

22 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Holy S!  I moved 2 1/2 tons of pea gravel from my truck to my back patio last week ~ 30 feet, and thought I was kind of bad ass.

I carried 600 lbs of tile from my truck bed to my room the other day, my back and legs were trashed.

9 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I carried 600 lbs of tile from my truck bed to my room the other day, my back and legs were trashed.

Didn't have a wheelbarrow on the first day, so it was one bucket at a time.

Ha. That bitch could be building popsicle stick birdhouses with glue and the comments would be like "AMAZING!"