Neonmoon

CDC Y U NO FIRE TOM HERMAN NOW

Making Baylor eat shit is still nice I guess.

Let's not let it distract from the fact that we gave away games against one of the 2 worst OU teams in over 20 years and one of the worst TCU teams in recent memory.

Who gives a fuck what the record is?  Fire him with two losses at the end of the season then.  If Meyer is lined up, you think that would scare him away?

Don't be such pussies. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I was just thinking the other day that this year is shaping up to be a lot like that one. 

I'm not championing Tom, Mack or Charlie, but I would guess over the last 20 years we've been at worst 3rd in talent in any given year.  If you want Herm gone, our best shot is osu, but Texas can beat them.  Or, ou in the championship game.  

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Bros, as I said on page 694, there's not a guaranteed loss here.  We could run the table in this shit conference.

Baylor is really bad and missing a lot of players. I doubt they win a game unless they beat Kansas. I'm keeping my Kool Aid locked up until I see quite a few more wins.

Bros, as I said on page 694, there's not a guaranteed loss here.  We could run the table in this shit conference.

Baylor has been through the covid ringer. This is only their third game. Top it off with them simply sucking.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Baylor is really bad and missing a lot of players. I doubt they win a game unless they beat Kansas. I'm keeping my Kool Aid locked up until I see quite a few more wins.

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Baylor has been through the covid ringer. This is only their third game. Top it off with them simply sucking.

No doubt.  The only team I would ever give credit to beating in this conference is ou.  Just sayin we're gonna have to wait for an L to get rid of Herm

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

No doubt.  The only team I would ever give credit to beating in this conference is ou.  Just sayin we're gonna have to wait for an L to get rid of Herm

Fire his ass at the post-game presser.  

“ Congrats Tom you beat a team you should have.  Now , step into my office because you’re fucking fired!”

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Impossible. 

Jerry Jones and the BMDS on line one. How may I direct your call?

• Haha 1

Haha, I have Baylor in a teaser at +20 and was worried for a second like I haven’t been watching MENSA refuse to put teams away for 4 years. 

Just unreal... typical of the Herman era. Never a relaxing Big 12 game. Even a team coming off of Covid. So sick of this Herman crap. 

54 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

we aren't beating KSU, ISU and OSU.  not a chance in hell.  I'd give it a 75% chance we lose all 3.

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

we aren't beating KSU, ISU and OSU.  not a chance in hell.  I'd give it a 75% chance we lose all 3.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

it takes the SOBs job to be on the line to get his team ready to play. TCU is garbage and Tom did what he does which is being lax in preparation. Minute things get a little better we will see an unprepared shit show from Tom again.

16 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

So there's no chance in hell we win any of those games and a 75% chance we lose all 3?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

So there's no chance in hell we win any of those games and a 75% chance we lose all 3?

Agree we should lose all three.  What are the chances Tom is fired after the last loss? 

Bad news for Tom.  OSU is probably the most talented team in the league and mullet is going to run up the score.  

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Lol ok. We go 1-2 at worst in that set of games. I want Herman gone too but the B12 is just as bad as we are.

I didn't see anything today to show we should keep him. A meh game against a team we should have crushed. He's safe for now, but that will change after next week against OSU, and KSU and ISU still loom. 

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

There’s probably only one guaranteed win, and that’s being generous given the last KU game.

6-4.  Beat WVU and Kansas at home, win 1/3 against KSU ISU & OSU. My money is on ISU at home. Would this result get him fired? I'd say no given COVID and buyout. Hope I'm wrong. 

Can someone explain to me what Brewer contributes on the field? 

Edited by Newy25

Just now, Newy25 said:

Can someone e explain to me what Brewer contributes on the field? 

Coach on the field.  Lunchpale kinda guy.  Bled for the program.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1