Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

12 hours ago, 83Horn said:

"This is what 30 minutes of boot camp tastes like...Come on Peloton!"  Yeah, right.  Does this idiotic "motivation" actually help one's workout?  If I had to listen to that, I'd be inclined to throw my stationary bike through the window.

Do they just say peloton as many times as possible per workout? Who is peloton?

I honestly have no idea if this guy is parody or not.  Seems like an Ali G knockoff and his behavior in the commercial screams parody but we live in a very regarded time.  This guy (“Bad Bunny” apparently) might be considered a genius. 

1B7E84C0-1065-434C-BE36-F8C17B37FA0E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I honestly have no idea if this guy is parody or not.  Seems like an Ali G knockoff and his behavior in the commercial screams parody but we live in a very regarded time.  This guy (“Bad Bunny” apparently) might be considered a genius. 

you know how i know you are old?

• Hook 'Em 1

Video commentary not terribly interesting, but this commercial always makes me wonder just how the hell this woman was cast in this commercial with the most unconvincing fakeass band directoring ever. She's pathetic, commercial is full regard.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 7/20/2021 at 10:29 PM, DougO said:

Video commentary not terribly interesting, but this commercial always makes me wonder just how the hell this woman was cast in this commercial with the most unconvincing fakeass band directoring ever. She's pathetic, commercial is full regard.

agree, she has absolutely ZERO fucking rythym.     which is a lol considering stereotypes.

I thought this ad campain had gone but they recut the commercial into like 3 new commercials with completely different variations.    I am starting to believe the original filming was written as a 1 hour commercial that they have cut mega pieces out of. 

I came to post this shit.

these fucks have gone on a full on advertising spree  in the last month or so.

I see this smarmy fucks face and I want to punch the shit out of him.

p6wygzcpjr351.jpg

everything about him is fake.

his jawline, his hairline, his dyed hair, his capped teeth and even the oddly fitting muscle shirt.

I honestly cant tell how old he is, but wouldnt be shocked to find out if hes pushing 60 because that dye job is sooooo fucking bad. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Rage+1 2

On 7/22/2021 at 4:49 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

I came to post this shit.

these fucks have gone on a full on advertising spree  in the last month or so.

I see this smarmy fucks face and I want to punch the shit out of him.

p6wygzcpjr351.jpg

everything about him is fake.

his jawline, his hairline, his dyed hair, his capped teeth and even the oddly fitting muscle shirt.

I honestly cant tell how old he is, but wouldnt be shocked to find out if hes pushing 60 because that dye job is sooooo fucking bad. 

“Climbing ladders is too dangerous!”

11 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

alright, I will be the asshole....

the Toyota commercials during the Olympics are a fucking beating. an absolute fucking beating. 

esp the 3 variations of paralympic one with the swimmer

There's a fine line being showing that kind of commercial just enough to be inspirational and touching, and showing it so much that it loses all effect and becomes a slog to get though.

...they can't even see the line in their rearview mirror anymore.

nothing gets me more excited every 4 (5) years, than to watch the olympics and get to see all these "awesome" pharma ads that have taken childhood camp songs, and turned then into another fucking pharma ad.... because I dont have enough pharma ads being broadcast every week. 

its getting out of control.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

nothing gets me more excited every 4 (5) years, than to watch the olympics and get to see all these "awesome" pharma ads that have taken childhood camp songs, and turned then into another fucking pharma ad.... because I dont have enough pharma ads being broadcast every week. 

its getting out of control.

You sound stressed. Maybe you should speak to your doctor about Fukitall. Fuckitall may be right for you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RPM said:

You sound stressed. Maybe you should speak to your doctor about Fukitall. Fuckitall may be right for you.*

*possiblesideeffetsincludeerectiledisfunctionorbonerslastingfivedaysitrritablebowelssyndromeorconstpationhighbloodpressureorlowbloodpressurebaldnessorexcessivehairgrowthnervousnessinsomniaornarcolepsyitchytriggerfingersyndromeacnedryskinpsoraisisconsultuourphysician

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

This one’s been around awhile but the prissy guy who thinks he’s being clever by having a nonalcoholic Heineken with his stupid lunch so he parades it around by boss’s office. But the boss is being interviewed on camera (!!!) so he’s exposed for the prissy, stupid, nonalcoholic Heineken drinker that he is 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:24 PM, mycox said:

Nothing entices me more to buy a Toyota than watching a paralympic swimmer.

Even though I saw the car about 5 seconds throughout the commercial and know nothing about the car.

The best part is the fact that the girl was born in 1992 or something but the scenes with her adoptive mom on the phone look like something out of Saving Private Ryan…

Whelp.   I saw the all-time worst last night during the local broadcast of the Cowboy game.  I did a quick search but couldn't find it.  

The ad is basically a guy's ass cheeks talking.  No, I'm not kidding.  It's a close-up of a guy's ass in khaki's having a conversation.  The cheeks move at each inflection of the voice.  I'd rather watch 5 hours of that overrated, fatass AT&T chick hiding behind a counter than see this one again.

34 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Whelp.   I saw the all-time worst last night during the local broadcast of the Cowboy game.  I did a quick search but couldn't find it.  

The ad is basically a guy's ass cheeks talking.  No, I'm not kidding.  It's a close-up of a guy's ass in khaki's having a conversation.  The cheeks move at each inflection of the voice.  I'd rather watch 5 hours of that overrated, fatass AT&T chick hiding behind a counter than see this one again.

Calm down, Elton. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1