Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

Picked up a six-pack of Ballast Point Lager yesterday. I know Ballast Point makes a ton of beers, but almost all of them have fishing/maritime names, like Sculpin IPA, Manta Ray Double IPA, Victory At Sea Coffee Porter, Fathom IPA, Bonito Blonde... with accompanying artwork.

This stuff just says "Ballast Point Lager." With the logo. White can. Nothing else. Plain Jane.

It's... Okay.

2 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

Speaking of sorta-lagers, Zilker's Killer Lite Kolsch is SHITFUCKINGLY AWESOME. It'll do until Carl is one day canned.

Speaking of Carl...

Also looking forward on stopping by another brewery moving into the BW area

32 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

021248ff3cc3f2edb9d03c0e3862aaef.jpg

Forager in Rochester, MN. IPAs in back, tart saison up front. All excellent. These guys can make a legit claim to best brewery in Minnesota, and Top 10 in Midwest.

I don’t know MN beer well enough to comment how they compare to others, but I agree that they make fenomile beer. 

What’s that? You say you like Toppling Goliath’s Pseudo Sue? Well then you need to get yourself some King Sue! Double IP version. Absolutely delicious. Apparently available in Oklahoma City if you’re passing through.

1392ba743d9da2de431724d749e10c16.jpg

• Like 1

What’s that? You say you like Toppling Goliath’s Pseudo Sue? Well then you need to get yourself some King Sue! Double IP version. Absolutely delicious. Apparently available in Oklahoma City if you’re passing through.

1392ba743d9da2de431724d749e10c16.jpg

If they have it, pick up some Sosus. It’s King Sue with Mosaic instead of Citra. My favorite TG DIPA.