If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 10/22/2021 at 2:46 PM, MAUFRAIS said:

don't know how definitive this site is, but it has zero returns for the last name davidson:

https://www.soonerstats.com/football/players/index.cfm

I think he said his dad was on the freshman team and not the varsity and then got hurt and quit or something. could be why he’s not coming up. 

Junes is a huge Spurs fan. You’d hardly guess it unless you go way back with the station. Hell, it’s hard to tell he’s a gigantic OU fan except he talks about going to the RRS or other Sooner games with Corby. He still does a really good job of staying objective.

Absolutely not. Junior injects nearly every NBA segment with spurs bullshit. It’s annoying, cause he claims he’s an NBA expert or whatever, but he doesn’t really know shit except for historical Spurs info.

And, yea, he’s not near Corby level with OU on air fandom, but he does it too.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Nice move by Aikman with the plans of a benefit concert in and for Henryetta. Seems like he is always doing something for his tiny hometown, showing up at pep rallies or whatever. Doesn't matter that it's in a god-awful state, still a class move.

Aikman consistently comes off as a really likable and decent guy in these interviews. Down to earth, good sense of humor and pretty reserved yet doesn't hold back opinions as necessary.   

d2efe371-c6f5-4e6a-b7e9-fcb85d556045-242

• Hook 'Em 7

On 10/26/2021 at 7:58 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Hey Julie joined in to tell us what’s wrong with the Stars!

Julie, nobody cares about the Stars, and you add zero value. Go make a fucking sandwich. 

I care quite a bit about the Stars but Julie adds absolutely nothing with regard to the organ-I-zation.

Just now, C-Man said:

You can be a fan -- but moreso than Jaclyn or Farrah? Hmm. NTTIAWWT, BTW.

I was a Kate fan going back to The Rookies. She was the anchor Angel. The rest had to measure up to Kate's level. Dem Bama Girls know what's goin' on.

How are the Hardlines ratings doing?  I used to listen daily pre-covid during 30 min (or longer depending on traffic).  But have only been going in about twice per week lately give or take and at least the segments I get are just awful.  Have just turned it off lately during some awful CFB analysis (especially Texas shitting (both) and OU (Corby) or A&M (Bob) pumping) and definitely just about every time I get stuck with Danny's fucking pig pen or whatever it is.  If I was still driving daily I wonder if I would have gotten to a point that it's not even my first option. Curious if I'm alone.  

October Ratings Goodness

renderTimingPixel.png

Cowboys season is in full swing and the October ratings reflects some very telling, and related, data.

Typically in-season, in any radio market, the station with the rights to the local NFL team see noticeable bumps in their ratings performance. The Fan has in the past enjoyed this, sometimes helping it close the gap between itself and the Ticket, and on occasion has found itself actually winning in a particular daypart and/or months. It’s part of why they pay to get those rights.

But this latest ratings month not only continues the run of Ticket dominance but actually grows the ratings gap between the two sides. For that to happen in the middle of the Cowboys’ best season in a generation is notable and it’ll be interesting to watch how this continues to play out during this season.

October now is the station’s third consecutive month as #1 M25-54 (M-F 6-mid) and Ticket shows see increases in share, highlighted by the HangZone’s almost two full share point hop into 1st.

Remember, a station's dayparts should not be cross-compared to each other (due to differences in audiences) but you can compare stations in the same daypart. So, let’s do that.

Full Market: M25-54 / 6a-7p / 2021 Jan->Feb->Mar->Apr->May->Jun->Jul->Aug->Sep->Oct

• Ticket: 7.6 #1 -> 9.2 #1 -> 5.2 #5 -> 7.5 #1 -> 7.9 #1 -> 5.8 #3 -> 5.0#4 -> 6.2 #1 -> 7.1 #1 -> 7.9 #1

• Fan: 3.8 #9 -> 3.7 #8 -> 4.0 #10 -> 3.7 #10 -> 4.0 #8 -> 3.6 #10 -> 2.8 #12 -> 3.4 #11 -> 2.8 #13

Dayparts: M25-54 (Aug / Sep / Oct)

• 6-10a:

• Ticket 7.9 #1 / 9.5 #1 / 9.2 #1

• Fan 3.7 #9 / 2.0 #17 / 2.7 #13

• 10a-Noon:

• Ticket 5.0 #7 / 5.9 #3 / 7.0 #2

• Fan 4.3 #8 / 3.5 #10 / 1.9 #17

• Noon-3p:

• Ticket 5.5 #3 / 6.0 #3 / 7.9 #1

• Fan 4.5 #9 / 3.8 #8 / 3.7 #8

• 3-7p:

• Ticket 5.2 #3 / 5.7 #2 / 6.4 #2