retread

How Fox News works

Gonna be fun seeing FN try to spin Sondland's new testimony that it was a quid pro quo. His opening statement uses the exact phrase to describe the conditioning of the aid and WH meeting on the Biden/burisma investigations

I know it was just a joke on this board, but Fox News viewers actually fell for BigCoin.

Edited by BrickHorn

Castor and Nunes looked like they just got kicked in their non existent nuts.  Gym just had a confused smile on his face.  The next section of this should be....interesting.

Lulz that's the president of the United States. Jfc

He’s doing a pretty good job!

Gonna be fun seeing FN try to spin Sondland's new testimony that it was a quid pro quo. His opening statement uses the exact phrase to describe the conditioning of the aid and WH meeting on the Biden/burisma investigations
Replaces Sondland's testimony with Trump's denial 19740b86b8ec24731652ac97979b1bdd.jpg

Fox News is a foreign controlled entity that cares not a lick about what is good for America.  Fox cares about market share, and if there is a steady and realiable percentage that want to hear lies, they will tell lies.  What is good for the United States is a non-factor in any decision making, only money is a factor in decision making.  OF course we would not have a foreign owned broadcast news network if not for the ability to get moral paragon Newt Gingrich to do something that was NEVER going to be good for the country.  Good platform for the GOP to sell lies though. Russia loves the shit out of Fox News.

Edited by horn4life

I notice that foxnews.com has quickly moved away from the Navy Secretary being fired over the potential SEAL expulsion. I imagine this is a story that Fox doesn't want to dwell on for too long as its dangerous for them to take sides when the military is on both sides. Arguing that Trump is right and the Navy leadership is wrong, could convince some vets to turn the channel.

So it doesn't get enmeshed in the Trump thread, here is Hannity on Graham.

From the article:

“I love Joe Biden as a person but we are not going to give a pass to what is obviously a conflict of interest. I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test. If a Republican was in the same position, they’d certainly be investigated!” posted Graham on social media.

Looking forward to investigations opening into the Trump family syndicate.

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I had to watch the video twice to confirm this is actually what he said.  

Putin’s money is paying off

The money is only half of it. Russia is one of the best in the world at cyber espionage. He's also got blackmail material on a lot of these traitors. Work for Putin and he'll reward you. Go against him and he'll destroy you.  

Plata o plomo.

Серебряный или вести.

Silver or lead.

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Editorial guidelines...good one!

Fox News has the Shadow President of the United States on payroll....why in the HELL would they ever upset that apple cart?

In some ways, the 'Baron outrage' angle makes a lot of sense as a GOP tactic because the protection/exploitation of children arouses strong emotions in people. But Fox has to tread carefully because when they cross the line, certain groups of people will be turned off again.

In some ways, the 'Baron outrage' angle makes a lot of sense as a GOP tactic because the protection/exploitation of children arouses strong emotions in people. But Fox has to tread carefully because when they cross the line, certain groups of people will be turned off again.

She was the one with the best examples of how to look at this too. Imagine the president told the Texas governor sure I’ll send aid for hurricane relief but first I need you to do me a personal favor...

I listened to the interview today and I knew it would be a Fox story. Morons. 

With pelosi talking like a stateswoman and an interceding praying evangelical on the same podium moment all in one day? You bet they need a Hillary story!

He’s that high school kid that always does mean crap and then says he was joking when it comes home to roost. I was just joshing you about Putin, I don’t really want to give him our country and call him daddy, that was just for ratings bro.

1 hour ago, troph said:

He’s that high school kid that always does mean crap and then says he was joking when it comes home to roost. I was just joshing you about Putin, I don’t really want to give him our country and call him daddy, that was just for ratings bro.

That's the entire R party these days.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion