Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Early prediction for an OL for them is probably Fatheree, Zuhn ( Colorado legacy ), maybe the North Shore Guard, and some 3* from Tennessee or New Jersey.

*Foster all depends on the aggy mom.

They should also get late risers. I can't see us having room on the OL late in the recruiting cycle.

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Early prediction for an OL for them is probably Fatheree, Zuhn ( Colorado legacy ), maybe the North Shore Guard, and some 3* from Tennessee or New Jersey.

*Foster all depends on the aggy mom.

Maybe Matthew Wykoff, who’s actually pretty good 

They might not be able to beat out OU for Fatheree 

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Did the Donovan Jackson to aggy myth start on the interwebs with their usual "were getting everyone, and those dern sip fehgs will be left out", or was there any real chance they had?

It all starts with an early Perroni crystal ball which basically puts a kid in the aggy calculator 

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

They have their top men on the creative team, that's for sure.

EGAELcCXoAABUsZ?format=jpg&name=small

I mean, that doesn't even make any sense. For starters, why are they recruiting a guy without any legs? And why is said guy stumping up and down a set of stairs in what looks like a very urban environment. Because that doesn't look like Port Arthur to me. 

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

They have their top men on the creative team, that's for sure.

EGAELcCXoAABUsZ?format=jpg&name=small

Is that an official AD edit?

If so, that is maybe the most embarrassing thing they’ve done all year, which is saying something. I could do something better in about 20 minutes on an iPad. And I’m a man, I’m 40. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Texags rankings are going to get a big shakeup if the current top 4 end up at Texas.

https://texags.com/football-recruiting/top/2021

Let me see if I can rank the funnies things about this ranking 

2. Eli Stowers in Top 10

3. Billy Bowman down at #39

1.  No Aggy offer for OT Tommy Brockermeyer (#3 overall player in nation) and OT Savion Byrd,(#13 overall player in nation), especially considering Aggy OT depth - actually this should be 1

4. Hayden Connor dropping to #24. I know he was higher when he was an Aggy lock. 

5. No offer to JD Coffey. The only safety worth an offer in Texas in 2021. 

6. Keep an eye on OL Erik Cade. He will shoot up the rankings once Aggy misses on everyone else. 

Just now, Redneck Mutha said:

I'd think they'd have to anoint and then blame Calzone or Manbun before him, right?

Absolutely not. They're not blek. Remember, Ryan Tannehill is a legend, and he fucking sucks. They loved Starkle, who's also not blek. Reggie might get a pass just because he was a top 10 player in the country, but that's about it. 

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me see if I can rank the funnies things about this ranking 

2. Eli Stowers in Top 10

3. Billy Bowman down at #39

1.  No Aggy offer for OT Tommy Brockermeyer (#3 overall player in nation) and OT Savion Byrd,(#13 overall player in nation), especially considering Aggy OT depth - actually this should be 1

4. Hayden Connor dropping to #24. I know he was higher when he was an Aggy lock. 

5. No offer to JD Coffey. The only safety worth an offer in Texas in 2021. 

6. Keep an eye on OL Erik Cade. He will shoot up the rankings once Aggy misses on everyone else. 

Camar at 1 is laughable.

Connor, I believe was at 9. 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:53 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

Absolutely not. They're not blek. Remember, Ryan Tannehill is a legend, and he fucking sucks. They loved Starkle, who's also not blek. Reggie might get a pass just because he was a top 10 player in the country, but that's about it. 

Nah, they threw Dustin Long under the bus for Reggie.  The freshman always starts as the savior and by the time he's an upperclassman he sucks.  

Edited by WBT