so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

20 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

How does that happen? Just watch someone 24/7. Put me in the tinfoil hat camp. Too many reputations at stake and we already had the history of this being covered up the first time.

By someone in the Trump administration until this case got revisited. 

40 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Tinfoil hattery engaged...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.

After the one meeting with then-U.S. Attorney Acosta, where presumably “intelligence” was mentioned, the indictment was shelved and, instead, Epstein signed a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors, pleading guilty to one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procurement of minors for prostitution, which earned him a cushy 13 months in county jail, from where he was allowed to leave to work at his office and go for walks. 

And just to point this out, since God knows our "oh-so-diligent-and-perseverant" media sure as fuck won't, Ghislaine Maxwell's father, Robert, was the Mossad operative in the U.K. who conned and then sold out Mordechai Vanunu for whistle-blowing on Israel's illegal nuke program.

Ghislaine should be made available to testify for her crimes involving young American girls...but let's cut the bullshit, we all know she won't.

9 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

His staff should be terrified he'll show more genuine empathy for Epstein than the slain in El Paso.

No they shouldn't. He's incapable of empathy and Epstein became a liability. He'll continue with the lie that he never really liked the guy and they hadn't spoken in years. (The latter part of which may be true but the former definitely is not.)

1 minute ago, Shady Ray said:

And just to point this out, since God knows our "oh-so-diligent-and-perseverant" media sure as fuck won't, Ghislaine Maxwell's father, Robert, was the Mossad operative in the U.K. who conned and then sold out Mordechai Vanunu for whistle-blowing on Israel's illegal nuke program.

Ghislaine should be made available to testify for her crimes involving young American girls...but let's cut the bullshit, we all know she won't.

fwiw, Ghislaine is nowhere to be found.  long gone the day Epstein got apprehended.

John Schindler did a recent column on Epstein/Maxwell(s)/possible foreign intelligence connections with emphasis on Russia and Israel: 

It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?

[...]

What then can we conclude at this point? It appears that Jeffrey Epstein was involved in intelligence work, of some kind, for someone—and it probably wasn’t American intelligence either. The U.S. Intelligence Community is lenient about the private habits of high-value agents or informants, but they won’t countenance running sex trafficking rings for minors on American soil, for years. While it’s plausible that Epstein was sharing some information with the FBI—many criminals do so to buy themselves some insurance—it’s implausible that he was mainly working for the Americans.

Who are the suspects then? It seems awfully coincidental that Epstein’s best pal and business partner for decades has been Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and daughter of the late Robert Maxwell, the media mogul who died under mysterious circumstances in 1991. Something of a Bond villain turned real life, Maxwell loved the limelight, despite being a swindler and a spy. British counterintelligence assessed that Maxwell was working for the KGB, while pervasive allegations that he was working for Mossad too are equally plausible.

Since the lines between Russian intelligence, Israeli intelligence and organized crime can get remarkably blurry in practice, as I’ve explained previously, assessing whom Epstein’s been working for may prove difficult to answer with any precision. But we have a suspect list to start asking questions.

What’s not in doubt is that a sex trafficking ring centered on minors, which involved numerous global VIPs in compromising situations, would be of high interest to quite a few intelligence services. The Epstein saga seems certain to get even more unpleasant and interesting.

Schindler had another recent column about Papadopolous that ties together the potential overlap bewteen Russian and Israeli spying: 

Mueller Finally Starts to Target Trump’s Israel Ties

[...]

Moreover, there are strange Israeli footprints all over the Trump-Russia story. Quite a few of the shady figures close to the president and his business affairs are American Jews of Soviet heritage who possess connections to Israel. Felix Sater and Michael Cohen are only the best-known of this dubious crew. Those men are also connected to Chabad of Port Washington, a Jewish community center on Long Island that is part of the worldwide Chabad movement—which reportedly possesses close links to Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin. The recent BBC report that Cohen accepted at least $400,000 from the Ukrainian government to set up a substantive meeting with President Trump last year included the tantalizing detail that this dirty deal ran through attendees of Chabad of Port Washington.

Then there’s the explosive New York Times report just two weeks ago about a hush-hush meeting in Trump Tower on August 3, 2016—less than two months after the other hush-hush meeting there with Kremlin operatives—between Team Trump and George Nader, who reportedly offered Donald Trump, Jr. help with getting his father elected. According to the Times, Nader proffered unofficial (and probably illegal) foreign aid to the Republican nominee’s campaign, including from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

That day, Nader brought with him Joel Zamel, an Israeli expert in several things that were of interest to Team Trump, including social media manipulation. Zamel is known to possess a close relationship with a bunch of former Israeli intelligence officials, and Nader reportedly paid him a large sum, perhaps as much as $2 million, after Trump’s election as compensation for Zamel’s shadowy social media assistance to the president-elect’s campaign in 2016 (both men visited the White House as well).

[...]

Israeli espionage against the United States is a perennially touchy subject in Washington. This issue is admitted frankly in counterintelligence circles—and nowhere else. Israel constitutes a unique case. Although it’s a close ally and intelligence partner of ours—the relationship between the National Security Agency and the Israel Defense Force’s Unit 8200, its Israeli equivalent, is exceptionally close—Israel also spies on America aggressively. Year in and year out, Israel ranks in the Big Four counterintelligence threats to the United States, alongside Russia, China and Cuba. 

cont.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

fwiw, Ghislaine is nowhere to be found.  long gone the day Epstein got apprehended.

John Schindler did a recent column on Epstein/Maxwell(s)/possible foreign intelligence connections with emphasis on Russia and Israel: 

It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?

Schindler had another recent column about Papadopolous that ties together the potential overlap bewteen Russian and Israeli spying: 

Mueller Finally Starts to Target Trump’s Israel Ties

LOL, Yep. I am sure Ghislaine is conveniently unable to be located.

Great links. There were many overlaps between the KGB and Mossad, but the fact that John Major went on and on praising Maxwell for his insight into Soviet machinations during the time of the Soviet collapse and that his funeral was attended by a metric fuck-ton of Senior Mossad directors; and, of course, he was emotionally eulogized with great praise by sitting Israeli PM Yitzhak Shamir, is telling. Im gonna go ahead and say he never once double-crossed the Mossad during the times that the KGB and Mossad were in particularly averse positions.

Too bad we will never know what all Epstein knew.  Interesting that a guy who tried once to commit suicide in jail, was successful so quickly after the first attemp.

There are a lot of very, very happy powerful wealthy men who drew a collective sigh of relief, with Epstein's demise.  Bill Clinton spend some time with Epstein, Donald Trump had Jeffrey as his only guest for a young girl ogling party.  

Apparently Melania knew Epstein before Trump. He introduced Donald to Melania, as she was probably too old for Jeffrey's taste.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Clintons must be the greatest criminals in the history of human civilization.  

It’s the only conclusion that can be made by anyone listening to Rush/Fox News/Trumpkins. 

There’s a lot of people who are really stupid 

• Like 2

Doesn't code require federal prisons to have a certain number of anti-ligature cells? Why wasn't he in one?

Seriously, he should have been in a cell with ZERO chance of hanging one's self.

Edited by yoladu

Yesterday it was impossible that things could ever get dumber, but with recent developments, things will get even dumber than the former threshold of maximum dumbness. And there is mounting evidence that only the truly dumb thought it couldn't get dumber. 

9 minutes ago, Wyatt Mann said:

The latest Clinton associate dead by "suicide". I guess he can't incriminate anyone else now.

Right, it must have been the Clintons. Private citizens. The president, who is implicated, and who runs the federal government, has an attorney general who works solely to protect the president, and who worked for the firm that formerly defended Epstein, who has a private attorney who is also implicated specifically by one of the victims, and who named as his labor secretary the guy who helped cover up Epstein's crimes the first time around, his hands must be clean. Nope, all signs point to the Clintons. 

You must be joking. I just can't believe you are such a fool. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Right, it must have been the Clintons. Private citizens. The president, who is implicated, and who runs the federal government, has an attorney general who works solely to protect the president, and who worked for the firm that formerly defended Epstein, who has a private attorney who is also implicated specifically by one of the victims, and who named as his labor secretary the guy who helped cover up Epstein's crimes the first time around, his hands must be clean. Nope, all signs point to the Clintons. 

You forgot about the attorney general’s dad, Papa Barr, who hired Jeffery Epstein to be a college educator. 

1 minute ago, CoTex said:

Questions for the surly medics - re the photo of him on a stretcher going into the hospital.

Is that decorticate posturing or is there not enough info to tell?

What posture do suicide/hanging victims take?

Im not an expert nor do I have even a modicum of experience with this, so allow me to confidently speak with certainty about your query. Strangulation or hangings involve the neck area -- the area between the head and shoulders. Thus I've concluded the Clintons did it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You left off the attorney generals dad hiring the deceased.  

If you draw the line all the way up the chain of command ultimately Donald trump, as the person in charge of the executive branch of the federal government, was in charge of Epstein’s safety and we’ll being. 

So of course he’s dead. And just like the people in El Paso, the moron Trumpkins will absolve dear leader of all responsibility.

#trumpbodycount 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You forgot about the attorney general’s dad, Papa Barr, who hired Jeffery Epstein to be a college educator. 

It was actually a high school. But yeah, Barr's involvement is disturbing nevertheless. 

And, yeah, a guy who never graduated from college, gets hired by Barr's dad in '74, fired in '76 after gaining a reputation for partying with his students, then goes to Wall Street and becomes a billionaire. Nothing odd here. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

If you draw the line all the way up the chain of command ultimately Donald trump, as the person in charge of the executive branch of the federal government, was in charge of Epstein’s safety and we’ll being. 

So of course he’s dead. And just like the people in El Paso, the moron Trumpkins will absolve dear leader of all responsibility.

#trumpbodycount 

It's like with the Russiar thing. You'll never find an email or voice mail from Trump to Manafort/Stone/etc telling them to do shady shit. It's just understood that this needs to be done, or else it's communicated down the org chart like the mob family that the Rs have become.

36 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

<checks bank accounts>

’Yes, I agree with this wholeheartedly.’

-Bern

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be wealthy people. I don't know what I'd do with 100s of millions of dollars, but I'd just as soon not be tempted to do whatever is possible  with that kind of dough or what my heirs might do with it.

If the men named in the article are guilty, my guess is that none of them were pedophiles to start out with. Power, influence, and/or filthy wealth enabled the development of criminal tastes which can create disgusting criminal enterprises like the one we see here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Clintons must be the greatest criminals in the history of human civilization.  

It’s the only conclusion that can be made by anyone listening to Rush/Fox News/Trumpkins. 

Not the only one, but certainly a plausible one.

• Fuck You 5

18 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Shades of PedoU, Sandusky, and the dead DA.

You can’t prove that DA is dead! In fact, the police’s working theory is Roy Gricar’s body got stuck somewhere down the river and therefore won’t ever be found. 

Oh wait that makes no sense. Never mind. 

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We're gonna need a bigger iron cage to strap to the deck of a slow cargo ship heading into the North Atlantic. Might need more cargo ships.

Just how much of the wealthy/powerful world is rotten to the core?

99.9 percent would be the low estimate on answering that question. 

I guess one good thing about shitstain’s administration is it’s tearing that particular mask off. 

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be wealthy people. I don't know what I'd do with 100s of millions of dollars, but I'd just as soon not be tempted to do whatever is possible  with that kind of dough or what my heirs might do with it.

If the men named in the article are guilty, my guess is that none of them were pedophiles to start out with. Power, influence, and/or filthy wealth enabled the development of criminal tastes which can create disgusting criminal enterprises like the one we see here.

You got no argument from me on any of that.  Spot on

52 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Private citizens with contacts to countless people in countless spheres of government influence, shadow organizations, corporations, political fixers, and every other character from a Warren Zevon song you can think of.  Comparing them to your typical private citizen is like comparing an aircraft carrier to a sailboat.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 6