Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh no, all these kids just have a free beautiful paid-for weekend in Austin whatever will they do.

Of course, not like they are in college station but that concert is a pretty awesome event that I’m sure stands out for these recruits

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Is "JMBLYA" something I should have heard of before now?

It's the huge music festival that was supposed to be the centerpiece of the weekend and the reason they lined all the OVs up. They're having to pivot to a normal Cinco weekend in Austin.

16 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I bet he leaves Texas out of his top 5

I'm getting to the point not a lot surprises me anymore.  

He could leave us out and end up committing to us. 

Edited by Laga4

25 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Wow, everyone still playing and it was only $25. What a steal.

Daaaaamn.  That's going to be insane.  Evans really dropped the ball by going home if those recruits get to see that show at Emos.  

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Daaaaamn.  That's going to be insane.  Evans really dropped the ball by going home if those recruits get to see that show at Emos.  

I don't think Evans cares about that type of stuff.  He's not into the red carpet treatment.  He's been to Texas more than any other school.  I wouldn't read too much into him leaving early.  I think LSU probably has the best shot here.  They recruit Northshore better than any other school.  George seems enamored with the SEC and Evans has been vocally adamant that they will play at the same school together.  I'm also not sure how hard Texas is recruiting George.  I think we're going to going to push hard for Bijan Robinson while seeing how the Evans recruitment will play out.  

Also, reading LSU's forums, those idiots think that retard Orgeron is going to make a championship run this year.  The meltdown will be epic when we wax them like we did with Georgia.