Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I mean, who actually gives a shit?

The LHN is a branding, marketing machine. It’s a sign of stupidity to have your coach on there acting like a sophomore in high school flipping off the camera. Ultimately it obviously does not matter but holy shit man what a terrible look. Especially from someone who people think is a raging asshole to begin with. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

The LHN is a branding, marketing machine. It’s a sign of stupidity to have your coach on there acting like a sophomore in high school flipping off the camera. Ultimately it obviously does not matter but holy shit man what a terrible look. Especially from someone who people think is a raging asshole to begin with. 

It never ceases to amaze me the things people choose to give a fuck about.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Newy25 said:

The LHN is just the worst. Don't tell me that the soon-to-be-fired D-team Disney employee running that live feed couldn't have avoided showing that shot. They fucking did it on purpose, and that is the fucking problem. Shitheads are at every level in this program.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

A&M has a $75MM coach who is a cuck, OU has enabled all kinds of illegal/unethical bullshit for decades, LSU has an unintelligible liar for a coach, Baylor enabled rapists for a few years, Gary Patterson allowed a drug culture to consume his program until the problems spilled into to open, etc. It may be unbearable to you, but it isn't a big deal. People who hate Texas already hated Texas.

I do not follow your logic at all hear. It’s ok to be bothered by stupid behavior by your coach even though it’s not as bad a systematic rape cover up. Herman is a raging prick who just shit the bed on the field and is metaphorically giving us all the middle finger in his coaching search. 

This is just one more fucking data point for me. The guy is an arrogant asshole who cannot avoid fucking up a LHN segment. 

Just now, Newy25 said:

I do not follow your logic at all hear. It’s ok to be bothered by stupid behavior by your coach even though it’s not as bad a systematic rape cover up. Herman is a raging prick who just shit the bed on the field and is metaphorically giving us all the middle finger in his coaching search. 

This is just one more fucking data point for me. The guy is an arrogant asshole who cannot avoid fucking up a LHN segment. 

a) text your friends back "lol right so dumb"

b) put down the phone, have a chuckle at how incompetent the LHN producers are and forget it ever happened like everyone else on earth

This is the happiest day of my life - why you gotta bring it down with the Herman shit?

Can't we just celebrate the biblical ass-whoopin's Bijan is going to put on the rest of the Big12?

• Like 1

Everyone poo-pooing the double rods is full of shit. It's fucking unnecessary, dumb, and embarrassing that Hermanfuckface can't get out of his own way long enough to just let the day be about the class. They were talking about it this morning on XM84 without any hate - they were just saying it's goofy, and it is. 

Sure, it isn't a big deal. And TexPete comparing it to the horrible shit elsewhere as a way of equivocating this shit is fucking rich and silly. But why do it? Why is this the thing that people are talking about with Texas today? 

Tom Herman is an asshole and a dipshit. I hope he's actively being investigated because it's almost certain that he's doing something dumb enough to get his sorry ass fired for cause. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Do you also think the circle game ok fingers are a symbol oh WP?  You’re up in arms over something small.  Let’s focus on no linebackers 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

12 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Everyone poo-pooing the double rods is full of shit. It's fucking unnecessary, dumb, and embarrassing that Hermanfuckface can't get out of his own way long enough to just let the day be about the class. They were talking about it this morning on XM84 without any hate - they were just saying it's goofy, and it is. 

Sure, it isn't a big deal. And TexPete comparing it to the horrible shit elsewhere as a way of equivocating this shit is fucking rich and silly.

I agree that it's stupid. It just isn't a big deal, particularly in comparison to what goes on everywhere else.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Do you also think the circle game ok fingers are a symbol oh WP?  You’re up in arms over something small.  Let’s focus on no linebackers 

I’m not “up in arms”. And it’s hilarious to me how many people are projecting on me over this. I’m annoyed that this is what the media is talking about instead of our class. Any sane, impartial person would at minimum roll their eyes over this kind of crap. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I’m not “up in arms”. And it’s hilarious to me how many people are projecting on me over this. I’m annoyed that this is what the media is talking about instead of our class. Any sane, impartial person would at minimum roll their eyes over this kind of crap. 

You're doing a lot more than rolling your eyes at a featherweight "controversy".

Yeah it's silly, but we hauled in a pretty normal Texas class, Bijan and the QBs aside, so it's hardly like that was going to get a lot of play. If you want to get mad, go try and find an LB we should chase because no one knows where that's going to come from.

• Like 1