ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

Just now, Kennythetiger said:

Yeah. They asked him a question and he didn’t even answer. 

He just faded off and never finished his sentence. Herbie had to jump in to help and Corso gave a mangled hook 'em. His clutch is slipping pretty bad.

Alright he may be an aggy but that's a legendary stunt this kid pulled. I hadn't seen that story. 

It's also classic aggy that some kid could just wander into their locker room through multiple ushers, security and cops. 

Edited by ztejas

Alright he may be an aggy but that's a legendary stunt this kid pulled. I hadn't seen that story. 
It's also classic aggy that some kid could just wander into their locker room through multiple ushers, security and cops. 

Buddy of mine did that a couple years ago at Clemson. Just acted like he should be there and sat in on the pregame press conference. Confidence can take you a long way.

I hate when they show the Sam quote about us being back without showing the question that tee'd it up.  Write that narrative about how arrogant we are, ya fucking liars.  It was your obsession to keep asking that question every year, so he answered it, right after we'd won a Sugar Bowl over Georgia.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1