Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

13 minutes ago, D3zii said:

exactly GIF

why are y’all processing Williams out just because they’re talking to Bowen??? I’ve been following Williams and he’s been pro Texas. The man hasn’t even taking any visits 

No one is processing Williams out. But he's a high-profile recruit from Louisiana and LSU looks pretty damn good this year. Gotta CYA in case he changes his mind and heads to LSU or Bama. 

36 minutes ago, D3zii said:

exactly GIF

why are y’all processing Williams out just because they’re talking to Bowen??? I’ve been following Williams and he’s been pro Texas. The man hasn’t even taking any visits 

They saw the LSU win and know all the stories about the Cajun mafia in recruiting. They are just protecting themselves. Everyone wants him to sign with Texas

5 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

image.thumb.png.7f40b1c48a90b7674a13604ac39cc1f2.png

We’ve fought really hard for that one extra loss a year. (joke, kind of).

2 hours ago, LCHorn said:

Very curious to hear what NIL talk went down between us and Hill.

I’m going to hold my excitement until this guy is signed. I’ve played this recruiting excitement game before and he’s got a lot of suitors.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

We’ve fought really hard for that one extra loss a year. (joke, kind of).

I’m going to hold my excitement until this guy is signed. I’ve played this recruiting excitement game before and he’s got a lot of suitors.

Your mom had a lot of suitors last night.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hornlover said:

The burnt orange number 6? Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into recruits homes, a whoopin' and whompin' every other team that offers,within an inch of its life. Except the aggies, of course.

You spare the aggies?

NAW. We rape the shit out of them and steal all of their recruits at the Number 6 Dance later on.

there it is!!

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, ADecentlyPaidJanitor said:

EBD5EB12-A933-4D0B-9604-DFF771156D3F.jpeg

I think the 9.95ers have switched course to force change. They want to throw fuel on the fire and ride this bitch into a hindenberg disaster so that onlookers read their shit out of morbid curiosity.

image.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Henry Hill said:

Any chance we go back after Dalton Brooks to slide in at DB? Looks like we were his first offer back in ‘20.

I think we have better targets. Dalton is kind of a position tweener. Great athlete but not great at offense also not great on defense.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

The burnt orange number 6? Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into recruits homes, a whoopin' and whompin' every other team that offers,within an inch of its life. Except the aggies, of course.

You spare the aggies?

NAW. We rape the shit out of them and steal all of their recruits at the Number 6 Dance later on.

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I think the 9.95ers have switched course to force change. They want to throw fuel on the fire and ride this bitch into a hindenberg disaster so that onlookers read their shit out of morbid curiosity.

image.gif

Slim Pickens getting a lot of run in this page.  Seems more apropos for the aggy recruiting thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Why has this thread suddenly been infected with several stupid questions like “why are we processing out a five star safety recruit?”, and “why have we stopped recruiting the top four star corner on the board?”

Probably the same people who said we should let Worthy walk.

• Haha 1