Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Seems Texas is trying again with Bowen to offset if/when Williams flips to Bama or LSU?

I love this staff's "if you're looking, we're looking approach," but I am not sure why Williams would consider jumping ship with what we have coming in this class and the fact that he is a day 1 starter.

37 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Texas is drinking ATM's milk shake and this is only part of it. I've talked about it the whole cycle, but ATM got out over their skis with everything they've done, a lot of being despicable. If you can't back up the shit you talk and the dirty deeds you do, your enemies will feast on your entrails while you're still breathing at this level of warfare. They're reaping the whirlwind now, and it's going to be uglier than just losing Hill and Hicks. The portal is not going to be their fucking friend.

Also, Texas isn't the only school looking to kick ATM in the balls so hard that they won't be able to walk right for a month. 

Don't overthink it. Some AD idiot leaked what's happening to fat fuck and he can't keep his shithole of a mouth closed for a few days. There isn't going to be "something different." 

Hopefully it will be more than that on Dec 21st and from the portal.

tumblr_mj5sxgIPDM1r3d8abo2_r4_500.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Man, I can only take so much good news in a short amount of time. Since Saturday, the Astros won a WS, the Horns broke their 5 game road losing streak, my mom doesn't have cancer, and decommit palloza today. At least, Peja Jr. chose Stanford so my system can start to recalibrate.

That's great! Please give your mom warm regards (and all that entails) from Surly. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Man, I can only take so much good news in a short amount of time. Since Saturday, the Astros won a WS, the Horns broke their 5 game road losing streak, my mom doesn't have cancer, and decommit palloza today. At least, Peja Jr. chose Stanford so my system can start to recalibrate.

I don't know if she kicked its ass - or gave cancer a Bijan juke so it didn't lay a finger on her - either way congrats to your mom.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 11/5/2022 at 7:38 PM, SimkinsMan said:

He risked jumping into the end zone and scoring two TDs in the first half tonight, on the road. He can ride with my team any day.

Y'all have some real reading comprehension issues... My point was IF he wanted to pull the same type of stunt as last year and threaten to portal if he doesn't get more money.  That's a "me before we" mentality that Sark has been trying to get rid of.  There's a difference between wanting to be taken care of and mercs only allegiance to the highest bidder.   If you want some CSTAT shit here in ATX, then go on with thinking there is no limit to other people's money you are willing to spend regardless of attitude or results. 

• Fuck You 12

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I don't know if she kicked its ass - or gave cancer a Bijan juke so it didn't lay a finger on her - either way congrats to your mom.

Both

9 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

That's great! Please give your mom warm regards (and all that entails) from Surly. 

South Austin's mom enters the thred.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Shonen said:

Y'all have some real reading comprehension issues... My point was IF he wanted to pull the same type of stunt as last year and threaten to portal if he doesn't get more money.  That's a "me before we" mentality that Sark has been trying to get rid of.  There's a difference between wanting to be taken care of and mercs only allegiance to the highest bidder.   If you want some CSTAT shit here in ATX, then go on with thinking there is no limit to other people's money you are willing to spend regardless of attitude or results. 

Fuck off to the football board. We're riding a high and your original topic isn't even related to recruiting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why not both? Having a safety class of Bowen/Williams > Williams/Johnson.

exactly GIF

why are y’all processing Williams out just because they’re talking to Bowen??? I’ve been following Williams and he’s been pro Texas. The man hasn’t even taking any visits 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Alabama/LSU were sexier opponents, but this weekend's game has bigger implications for the program than either. DKR needs to be absolutely rocking. Win at all costs.

Can someone please set up an NIL link to pay the refs for the TCU game?