LSU final score predictions

TexArcher

14 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

35-17 LSU

y’all in for a surprise today.

Maybe for some of the more enthusiastic fans that post. To those who know the game fully understand that this will be a tough game. The temperatures, the rhetoric all add to the stress. But Texas is at home, so I say 31-28 Texas, and it is not decided until late.

Maybe for some of the more enthusiastic fans that post. To those who know the game fully understand that this will be a tough game. The temperatures, the rhetoric all add to the stress. But Texas is at home, so I say 31-28 Texas, and it is not decided until late.

i simply think yards, much less points, will be very hard to come by against our D...esp in light of the quality depth we have.

one of my scores is by the D.

You missed my point, child. Your score prediction is a “declaration” of its own. You may carry on with your reetitive, unoriginal rhetoric.

what you quoted was my declaration, not my predictive score. so your response is nonsensical in that it moves the goalposts...eg. you’re covering your ass. poorly, i might add.

so...which one do you bring issue with: my score prediction or my prediction of folks being surprise?

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

what you quoted was my declaration, not my predictive score. so your response is nonsensical in that it moves the goalposts...eg. you’re covering your ass. poorly, i might add.

so...which one do you bring issue with: my score prediction or my prediction of folks being surprise?

This is way over your head, man. No one is moving the goalposts or covering their ass. I quoted what I quoted. What part of that do you not comprehend? You don’t have to answer that. I’ll break it down for you.

You said “y’all in for a surprise today” to a bunch of Texas fans on a Texas message board. For over a week, we’ve heard from ESPN, the entire LSU starting lineup, and the rest of sports media about how we don’t have a chance in this game. If you’ve paid any attention, we clearly don’t give a shit. We know LSU is stacked. Aside from the few delusional posters, we all know it will be a hard fought game for us, where we can’t afford to make mistakes. We also know we have a coaching staff and a team that excels in this role. There won’t be anything surprising about this game.

This is way over your head, man. No one is moving the goalposts or covering their ass. I quoted what I quoted. What part of that do you not comprehend? You don’t have to answer that. I’ll break it down for you.
You said “y’all in for a surprise today” to a bunch of Texas fans on a Texas message board. For over a week, we’ve heard from ESPN, the entire LSU starting lineup, and the rest of sports media about how we don’t have a chance in this game. If you’ve paid any attention, we clearly don’t give a shit. We know LSU is stacked. Aside from the few delusional posters, we all know it will be a hard fought game for us, where we can’t afford to make mistakes. We also know we have a coaching staff and a team that excels in this role. There won’t be anything surprising about this game.

according to some of the scores from Wonderland entered above, i suspect there will definitely be some surprises.