LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

Herman is treating this like Madden.

really just lazy, awful coaching on his part on that second try in the red zone. running your QB into the other teams strength over and over again. just awful. toss a fade to your 6'6" WR. wtf are you doing. you aren't going to score up the middle

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

I know we want to show we can straight up whip their asses but sometime do something different.   They were loaded up for those plays (as was obvious when KI was wide open the series before)

Exactly. It's not like they haven't seen the QB stretch before. Take the fucking FG Herman.

Just now, staboner said:

really just lazy, awful coaching on his part on that second try in the red zone. running your QB into the other teams strength over and over again. just awful. toss a fade to your 6'6" WR. wtf are you doing. you aren't going to score up the middle

Ingram would have had a td on 3rd down if he had any fucking patience whatsoever 

Just now, TexArcher said:

So fucking disappointing.  

1st and goal twice and no fucking points.

God dammit.

i feel this is the main flaw with herman. you are preaching being a physical team and like @Bruh Man said above you end up with a play calling bit that feels like some teenager on madden. total lack of awareness really. calling plays that feed into the other teams forte

i was hoping we scored on the INT really. oh well 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, staboner said:

fade at least once, give it shot.  Damn Tom.  I know you are not in it to tie but fuck.