What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

31 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump would throw his entire family in jail for life if it meant immunity for himself. 

Yeah people are treating this like it's politics before the era of Donald. Resign instead of being impeached? If Moscow Mitch went to Donald and told him to resign or he's getting impeached, Donald is the type of person who would tell MM that if goes down, errybody is going down. He will fuck anyone and everyone he can if they try to convict him. 

• Like 3

fuck yes. 

The number two reason to be thorough here with an investigation is to nail down the foundational cast of bad actors that will preserve the corrupt system.  Barr and Rudy are right there, among multiple others, but god let this envelop certain members of Congress.  

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A predicate fact question is whether an attorney-client relationship exists, and/or whether the attorney is acting in a capacity as the client's attorney during the transaction.  A person can't just point at an attorney they know and say "he can't talk about anything we did, it's privileged!"  I go to tailgates with my friends.  I've seen some of them piss outside.  But they can't block me from talking about it, because I was not acting as their attorney when the stumbled over to the median and let fly 10 beers worth of piss.  Hell, even if one of them asks me to perform a service at the tailgate -- "hey dude, get me another beer when you're over there" - I'm not acting as their attorney.

Having the attorney publicly state that he was not acting as an attorney at the time is a bad fact.

And this.  

I'll just add attorney/client privilege would not remotely cover texts with State Department officials in any event.  The privilege applies to communications with the client.  

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I'll just add attorney/client privilege would not remotely cover texts with State Department officials in any event.  The privilege applies to communications with the client.  

WHAT?????  Are you implying that America's Mayor doesn't represent ALL OF AMERICA??????  I mean, OBVIOUSLY, any communications by a hero patriot like Rudy with the State Department would be in his capacity as Most Heroic Counsel for All of America and What Makes America Great.  So, it's privileged.  I rest my case.  Chewbacca.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I don't want to put the cart before the horse again, but I do get the feeling that there is going to be a very weak attempt to initially defend Trump but there is going to be too much damning evidence and Trump will either be forced to resign or he will be impeached and found guilty by the Senate. 

The way Giuliani is acting in all of this just has me believing that with all this smoke, there's a computer server burning in the White House.

Turtle allowing the Senate to kill Trump’s little emergency powers to build the wall, that was some interesting timing this week.  Turtle is a calculating motherfucker.   

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Turtle allowing the Senate to kill Trump’s little emergency powers to build the wall, that was some interesting timing this week.  Turtle is a calculating motherfucker.   

i've seen reported elsewhere that it was the second time they've done this, but trump vetoes it and they can't override.

14 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Yeah people are treating this like it's politics before the era of Donald. Resign instead of being impeached? If Moscow Mitch went to Donald and told him to resign or he's getting impeached, Donald is the type of person who would tell MM that if goes down, errybody is going down. He will fuck anyone and everyone he can if they try to convict him. 

Moscow Mitch has all the leverage, he always has.  Who do you think stacked the courts? 

Trump or Mitch? 

If it gets to the point that McConnell has the votes that would support impeachment and he offers a lifeline on resignation to Trump and Trump threatens scorched Earth, you'd see the long knives come out so fast it's make your head spin. At that point Trump would be the fall guy and you'd see every republican coming out against a rouge/crazy President.

That's my fan fiction at least.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Moscow Mitch has all the leverage, he always has.  Who do you think stacked the courts? 

Trump or Mitch? 

1 minute ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

If it gets to the point that McConnell has the votes that would support impeachment and he offers a lifeline on resignation to Trump and Trump threatens scorched Earth, you'd see the long knives come out so fast it's make your head spin. At that point Trump would be the fall guy and you'd see every republican coming out against a rouge/crazy President.

That's my fan fiction at least.

I have no doubt that Moscow Mitch has all the leverage, but Donald isn't rational. I'm sure Donald has some dirt on a lot of the GOP, but more importantly, the absolutely batshit crazy maga idiots idolize Donald. They don't give a shit about the others. It would be quite a sight to see. 

Just now, scottsins said:

Does it matter? I guess I’m not understanding your implication about “court stacking” and what it means in this context.

Just that Mitch belongs to the good ole boy network more than Trump does.   Mitch is on another level when it comes to ruthlessness and evil.  Trump needs to keep Mitch happy, not the other way around. 

5 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Does it matter? I guess I’m not understanding your implication about “court stacking” and what it means in this context.

Hugo Stiglitz would have to answer, but in parallel, Mitch has the leverage and is playing the long game. I wish he would go back to his old Kentucky home.

Edit-Hugo Answered

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Slow typer

31 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I have no doubt that Moscow Mitch has all the leverage, but Donald isn't rational. I'm sure Donald has some dirt on a lot of the GOP, but more importantly, the absolutely batshit crazy maga idiots idolize Donald. They don't give a shit about the others. It would be quite a sight to see. 

Trump isn't rational but Moscow Mitch is 4X smarter than DOTUS, knows how to think strategically and knows where every body in Washington is buried.  My money'd be on MM coming out on top.  

Evil trumps stupid. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

kill it? 

Image result for not so fast my friend

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/senate-votes-to-block-trump-national-emergency-over-border-wall.html

Senate votes again to block Trump’s national emergency over the border but fails to get veto-proof majority

While I respect the whistleblower more because he took a definitive stand, I thought the way Mueller wrote the report was clever.  He laid out enough incriminating facts but left it up to everyone else to decide what to do with those facts.  People got pissed at him because he didn’t want to be the judge, jury, or some minister of truth.  

The Mueller report to Congress was like Bobby three sticks saying, “I can tell you what happened but y’all are going to have to do your fucking jobs.  I’m not here to save you.” 

People can view that as cowardice but the real cowards are the folks in power that did nothing with the facts Mueller handed them. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

im about to dole out my own New Bulk Sampler Bundle when i hit the house here in a bit...

I know you're talking about doo doo, so enough of that childish ... shit. Let's get down to brass tacks. How many five gallon buckets of gruel mash will you give me per javelin missile?