Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

My 13 year old daughter just came home from a birthday party and asked the score. She (who rarely shows emotion) proceeded to  go off about what a garbage team Kansas is and how is this possible. He gets it.

Tell him I said congrats on a successful, swift transition. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

My 13 year old daughter just came home from a birthday party and asked the score. She (who rarely shows emotion) proceeded to  go off about what a garbage team Kansas is and how is this possible. He gets it.

please tell him/her (not trying to assume zer gender) that kansas is obsessed with football (like OU), and we simply arent 

Edited by John Smith2
  • Like 1

Is Dave South still alive? Would hire him over our shit LHN crew. He doesn’t suck opposing team dick like these guys.

They’re absolutely terrible. Somebody tried to tell me that Brooks was pretty good on the SMU thread when they came from way back and won a few weeks back. He might not be as bad as Lowell, but he ain’t far behind.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Worst part about this entire night, I think my coke dealer is selling me crack. 

Yo, mister dopeman, you think you're slick
You sold crack to my sister and now she's sick
But if she happens to die because of your drug
I'm putting in your culo a .38 slug

• Like 2