Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Underdog said:

Day-2: Hope to God I don't have to go through 4 bottles of pepto from yesterday's McRib.  This one was Hot & Fresh, will smash again tomorrow, unless Urbs or @Nicole44 spares me. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

* No Li'l smokies were during this photo. 

Sweatpants?  Not BDE or totally BDE. Trying to decide.  Seat heater has me leaning sde

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, trythisathome said:

To be fair, there was plenty of warning about Hand's coaching ability from Auburn and Penn State fans when we hired him, although his recruiting failures are certainly a surprise. 

Yeah, I thought his recruiting was going to be top notch; he did well at Vandy, but fell off at PSU.

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Gotta give props where props are due..

Some of you are committed enough to wreck your health with those gawdawful reststop vending machine quality mystery meat McRibs. *bows*

Its bizarre qualities are why we keep coming back year after year

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Good job night shift. We just lost another recruit.  WTF did y'all do? Shift just fucking started.

Are we going to have 0? This is working out great. 

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-football-recruiting-Michael-Myslinski-Tom-Herman-decommits-Longhorns-156627392/

Texas is still one of my top choices but I need to reevaluate my decision and make sure it is the right choice. I plan on signing in February

He is just waiting to sign with saint urban. 

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Good job night shift. We just lost another recruit.  WTF did y'all do? Shift just fucking started.

Are we going to have 0? This is working out great. 

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-football-recruiting-Michael-Myslinski-Tom-Herman-decommits-Longhorns-156627392/

Nope. Day shift. Just like the dude who entered the portal.

OL Michael Myslinski decommits from Texas
BySTEVE WILTFONG 2 hours ago

Edited by wood

2 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

As the night shift slowly creeps in for the weekend just remember that the day crew left this place with a Hand firing, Urban still in play, and no vote of confidence from CDC. 

And the vote of confidence was guaranteed by a day shift member.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic