Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh come on! I served up a volleyball for y’all to spike with the pie pictures (yes I bake and yes I made) and not one of these?

C71088F6-9F39-4B18-BCAD-588717042FDB.gif

Not directly pie-related, but...

52745315.gif?crop=0.90,0.68,x0.01,y0.05,

AROt.gif

tumblr_mn20jrLPLb1razivbo1_500.gif

Edited by wood

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

gonna take some news of some kind or a very dedicated group of day and night crew. 

Burnt could post surfer chick pics I could post 90’s hip hop videos with a smattering of bullets and gun pics and we could get at least 25-30 posts I’m sure.

16 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Soon.  You better not get distracted for a second or that steak will disappear.  

csb.  i used to take the wolves on errands.  i walked out of subway and put 2 footlongs in the front seat and secured them with the seatbelt.  in the 5 seconds it took me to walk around to the driver side the malamute/husky had detached the seatbelt, unwrapped one of the sandwiches and was in the process of swallowing it like a seal eats a fish with her mouth pointing up and swallowing the sandwich 2 inches per gulp.  devoured that entire coldcutcombo in about 7 seconds.  there was mustard everywhere.  but i couldn't womp her because it was too damn funny.

/#march2onethousand

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Where are people seeing that Hand got fired?

Be careful. I fired my hand when I got married, but had to bring him back on fairly quickly due to the wife going part time.

*And no she didn't take another job...assholes.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Be careful. I fired my hand when I got married, but had to bring him back on fairly quickly due to the wife going part time.

*And no she didn't take another job...assholes.

Well duh because at a job you get paid.

😂

27 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

csb.  i used to take the wolves on errands.  i walked out of subway and put 2 footlongs in the front seat and secured them with the seatbelt.  in the 5 seconds it took me to walk around to the driver side the malamute/husky had detached the seatbelt, unwrapped one of the sandwiches and was in the process of swallowing it like a seal eats a fish with her mouth pointing up and swallowing the sandwich 2 inches per gulp.  devoured that entire coldcutcombo in about 7 seconds.  there was mustard everywhere.  but i couldn't womp her because it was too damn funny.

/#march2onethousand

Haha.  They don’t bother chewing because they know time is of the essence.  We had a Bernese Mountain dog and he could easily surf our countertops so we always kept a close eye on him.  Went to answer the front door and by the time I came back he had helped himself the some chilli.  Finished half of it before I could take it away.098C8B91-0703-4038-976A-955CC856DC45.thumb.jpeg.aa8e60b73d5f0cdd858f644cd431a3cc.jpeg

Edited by stork642
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic