Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Haha.  They don’t bother chewing because they know time is of the essence.  We had a Bernese Mountain dog and he could easily surf our countertops so we always kept a close eye on him.  Went to answer the front door and by the time I came back he had helped himself the some chilli.  Finished half of it before I could take it away.098C8B91-0703-4038-976A-955CC856DC45.thumb.jpeg.aa8e60b73d5f0cdd858f644cd431a3cc.jpeg

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Haha.  They don’t bother chewing because they know time is of the essence.  We had a Bernese Mountain dog and he could easily surf our countertops so we always kept a close eye on him.  Went to answer the front door and by the time I came back he had spacer.pnghelped himself the some chilli.  Finished half of it before I could take it away.098C8B91-0703-4038-976A-955CC856DC45.thumb.jpeg.aa8e60b73d5f0cdd858f644cd431a3cc.jpeg

cute overload

a dog's dog.

love

Edited by washparkhorn

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lulz. Every time I see your avatar, I think of the movie Ruthless People. Underrated film. At any rate, my dad is in one of the last sequences of that film. Wearing a UT baseball cap. Right where Bette Midler''s character is arguing with Danny DeVito's on the pier and kicks him off. My dad went for a walk to see the ocean. this guy (who was an extra in the film with spiked blue hair) says,, "Dude you can't be over here. We are filming a movie." My dad says, "Fuck you. I came to see the ocean. I am from Texas. Fuck you." Guy relents. So in the top right corner of the scene, there is this guy with a white t-shirt and white UT cap just leaning over the pier.

I wish I had the best screen cap of that. Can't tried.

21 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Haha.  They don’t bother chewing because they know time is of the essence.  We had a Bernese Mountain dog and he could easily surf our countertops so we always kept a close eye on him.  Went to answer the front door and by the time I came back he had helped himself the some chilli.  Finished half of it before I could take it away.098C8B91-0703-4038-976A-955CC856DC45.thumb.jpeg.aa8e60b73d5f0cdd858f644cd431a3cc.jpeg

Two pyrs here. Because I usually give them pizza crusts, they have this idea that any and all pizza belongs to them.  Any box or plate left unattended for any minuscule amount of time will get disappeared. 

682ECE11-49E3-4DC5-BE3D-5055292AA646.jpeg

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Pic added
  • Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

rhonda shear is now 65 years old and has a net worth of $10m

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

PSA: don't google Rhonda Shear.  Just keep the memories.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And she made it selling bras and lingerie.

And not her personal bras and lingerie, but new/unused bras and lingerie.

You'd think selling panties on QVC/HSN would be more lucrative. 

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lulz. Every time I see your avatar, I think of the movie Ruthless People. Underrated film. At any rate, my dad is in one of the last sequences of that film. Wearing a UT baseball cap. Right where Bette Midler''s character is arguing with Danny DeVito's on the pier and kicks him off. My dad went for a walk to see the ocean. this guy (who was an extra in the film with spiked blue hair) says,, "Dude you can't be over here. We are filming a movie." My dad says, "Fuck you. I came to see the ocean. I am from Texas. Fuck you." Guy relents. So in the top right corner of the scene, there is this guy with a white t-shirt and white UT cap just leaning over the pier.

Mmmm. Helen Slater. 

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Two pyrs here. Because I usually give them pizza crusts, they have this idea that any and all pizza belongs to them.  Any box or plate left unattended for any minuscule amount of time will get disappeared. 

We fostered a Pyrenees for about six months.  I loved that dog.  6C804F38-F36F-4BD3-9A68-F985A7B7F3DF.thumb.jpeg.c34747b86413cce517554505f05d9528.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Urbans Audi blocking the guy who parked in his spot.

Douche UM.jpg

7 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Audi with a tie in. Nice. Looking better.

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

we need to chip that audi

So, yeah. That's a Mercedes, not an Audi.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic