Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

18 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Welp, I’m guessing that Caddox is full of shit

You didn't think that the first 2-3 times he openly lied and was wrong about it? According to him over a week ago Urban was already in. Then if not Urban then big things were happening. Now CDC is throwing out statements supporting Herman (about 2 weeks too late) and he's rolling in with "good news is on the horizon". How much snake oil can a man swallow before realizing it's garbage?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Do we have a bass fishing team? We should get a bass fishing team. It's another 'other' sport we can dominate. I know we could beat North Alabama and Georgia Southern. 

How are our team handball, archery, and badminton coaches and facilities? Can CDC pull some big money for those critical sports? 

2 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Animated GIF

Texas is pushing for a handful of potential replacements for Fuck Face. They shot the moon and tried to get Urban. It’s 99% likely he’s not coming. Now they are working on plan B and these coaches won’t be available to discuss the job until next Sunday. Don’t fall for the bait from the CDC statement or the various fake insiders trying to falsely push hope. We just have to drink heavily and wait. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

You didn't think that the first 2-3 times he openly lied and was wrong about it? According to him over a week ago Urban was already in. Then if not Urban then big things were happening. Now CDC is throwing out statements supporting Herman (about 2 weeks too late) and he's rolling in with "good news is on the horizon". How much snake oil can a man swallow before realizing it's garbage?

Shit dude, at least he’s not selling it.  I’ll take some free snake oil ;)

Just now, Reese Bennett said:

How are our team handball, archery, and badminton coaches and facilities? Can CDC pull some big money for those critical sports? 

These axe throwers competing in the World Axe throwing championship seem solid. Maybe we try for some new sports? 

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Do we have a bass fishing team? We should get a bass fishing team. It's another 'other' sport we can dominate. I know we could beat North Alabama and Georgia Southern. 

Bill Dance would coach Tennessee and they'd win all the time. 

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

Texas is pushing for a handful of potential replacements for Fuck Face. They shot the moon and tried to get Urban. It’s 99% likely he’s not coming. Now they are working on plan B and these coaches won’t be available to discuss the job until next Sunday. Don’t fall for the bait from the CDC statement or the various fake insiders trying to falsely push hope. We just have to drink heavily and wait. 

In that case maybe we need some of this...

image.jpeg.1c78b45f77307ee4be46998b7ba91506.jpeg

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

'cause we got a little convoy
Rockin' through the night.
Yeah, we got a little convoy,
Ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our convoy
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way.
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy
'cross the u-s-a.
Convoy!

So we crashed the gate doin’ ninety eight. I said ‘Let them truckers roll’

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust [Good News On the Wire]
25 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

You’ll be shocked to learn that aggy has one and has won a couple of national championships the past 15 years, from whichever non-ncaa entity awards them. 

15 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

WTF could any news be generated on a Sunday night?  Only ones I want to hear from are disgruntled BMDs. If they're happy, then I'll take that too.

Night Crew gumbo checking in, this shit had to reduce
62958918255-EF1140-E5-A976-4-AEB-B218-08

While it looks great. I call bullshit. Work station is way too clean for gumbo. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic