Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I’ll put damn beans, spaghetti, whole cinnamon sticks, kolaches, Kapowskies whatever the fuck it takes in Urban’s chili if he’ll come to Texas. I will baste my brisket in sauce before pulling it off the pit.

IMG_2864.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

I'm telling you this whole fiasco has been a horrible look for the program. Urban saw it and other coaches now see how dirty they're doing a coach who's 2 years removed from a 10 win season, has an overall winning record, and just went 6-3 with a 4 OT loss and a loss because of a stupid RB fumble in this fucked up situation season. Coaching is a tight knit fraternity, especially at that level, and guys like Campbell who know they'll get a shot at a big school if they want it aren't going to want to risk dealing with the garbage they're seeing Texas show. 

We need our program to go back to basics. Cut out all the BMD bullshit. Let the coaches coach and the AD run business. Give time to get things right. That's what it will take to get the stench of a poisoned program and toxic environment out of this program. 

If we're gonna give TH a break for the OT loss, maybe we should also bring up the close wins & OT wins that should never have been close in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I’ll put damn beans, spaghetti, whole cinnamon sticks, kolaches, Kapowskies whatever the fuck it takes in Urban’s chili if he’ll come to Texas. I will baste my brisket in sauce before pulling it off the pit.

Shit just got serious. Have you seen this man's shoes?  He fucks. Night crew mount up!

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

I'm telling you this whole fiasco has been a horrible look for the program. Urban saw it and other coaches now see how dirty they're doing a coach who's 2 years removed from a 10 win season, has an overall winning record, and just went 6-3 with a 4 OT loss and a loss because of a stupid RB fumble in this fucked up situation season. Coaching is a tight knit fraternity, especially at that level, and guys like Campbell who know they'll get a shot at a big school if they want it aren't going to want to risk dealing with the garbage they're seeing Texas show. 

We need our program to go back to basics. Cut out all the BMD bullshit. Let the coaches coach and the AD run business. Give time to get things right. That's what it will take to get the stench of a poisoned program and toxic environment out of this program. 

The good news is, the BOMC had a sacrificial CB commit go out and get involved in a carjacking and police chase.

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Good recruiting is seldom about how good a recruiter the head coach is, its not like Nick Saban or Ubran Meyer are some great personalities that all kids relate to. Its hiring the right coaches and staff to sell recruits on. Also more and more its about playing the game ($)

Facilities, Winning, and getting kids drafted.  Not necessarily in that order.

Bagmen can certainly help too.

26 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Iowa State is one of three AAU schools left in the Big12.

Neat. I think any argument claiming ISU as a better school than Baylor or TCU would be dubious at best. And acting like it's clearly a better school than OU, Okie Lite or Kansas would seem strange to me. But I don't really care that much so think what you want I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Fuck it, just going to neg and ask questions later. 

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

No one should be hitting F5 or anxiously awaiting an update from someone who is known to be full of shit. Fake insiders can rule Orangebloods but let’s not let them rule here. 

161DCCE2-CDA2-43B2-BA1E-F7956F96A88A.gif

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic