Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So this thread has been reduced to analyzing and fucking defending comic book movies? Christ. Any comic book movie not made by Nolan or involving the X-Men will in fact suck. The previews to that WW84 piece of shit were lol bad. There are millions of better things to do versus watching that movie. Then to see some people show up here to defend it? That has day crew written all over it, I guess. 

This is the only good comic book movie.

flash gordon flashahaaa savior of the universe GIF by Maudit

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

We need a worst of 2020.
Still having Tom Herman at the beginning and at the end.
WW84
Losing EVH to the eternal transfer portal
And seeing this abomination EqC1e6IWMAEVku9?format=jpg&name=largeIt looks like they were serving something they found in a Chinese wet market
Don't knock bat and Wombat until you've tried them

So this thread has been reduced to analyzing and fucking defending comic book movies? Christ. Any comic book movie not made by Nolan or involving the X-Men will in fact suck. The previews to that WW84 piece of shit were lol bad. There are millions of better things to do versus watching that movie. Then to see some people show up here to defend it? That has day crew written all over it, I guess. 
You forgot the first Hellboy.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Fucking day crew.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, TejasPedro said:
We need a worst of 2020.
Still having Tom Herman at the beginning and at the end.
WW84
Losing EVH to the eternal transfer portal
And seeing this abomination EqC1e6IWMAEVku9?format=jpg&name=largeIt looks like they were serving something they found in a Chinese wet market

Don't knock bat and Wombat until you've tried them

Guess I’ll never knock them then.

I go fat down for about 8 hours before hitting it with butcher paper. Then fat up for the rest. Seems to work well. 

Depends on how you like your bark, really. I like a good bark all around, so I’ll never take it fat side up, especially after wrapping and during the rest. Risks fat run-down slopping it all up.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

wouldn't the fat drippings moisturize the brisket

That’s the theory. In my experience, though if the fat and deckle renders correctly it’s still going to be moist. Also, I like having the protection of the fat layer from drying out that bottom side.

• Hook 'Em 2

wouldn't the fat drippings moisturize the brisket

Sure, it’d moisturize the outside a bit, but it’ll run down and carry some seasoning away, and ruin any chance of good bark on the top part you’ll have facing down. There’s so much fatty goodness inside of the brisket that’s not melting until 3/4 of the way through the cook that’s gunna keep the inside moist. And that both runs throughout the brisket and rises to the top as well.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Sure, it’d moisturize the outside a bit, but it’ll run down and carry some seasoning away, and ruin any chance of good bark on the top part you’ll have facing down. There’s so much fatty goodness inside of the brisket that’s not melting until 3/4 of the way through the cook that’s gunna keep the inside moist. And that both runs throughout the brisket and rises to the top as well.

But I’d say the main point is: if you like the brisket the way you cook it, then keep doing it that way.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Are we sure South Austin is ok with us poking his mom?  I mean poking fun at his mom?

If there has been anyone that has taken more shit and let it roll off his back, it’s South Austin. Good poster! Hell...

I nominate South Austin for Best Poster of the year in the category of “Good Spirited”!!!!

imamac, do your thing.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It's just an indicator of how many dumb-fuck pre-teens post on here from their rooms in mom and dad's house. Comic book movies? Jesus-fuckin'-Christ. Next thing you know, they'll be critiquing Grace VanderWaal and Madison Beer crush songs. On the football board. Populated by adults. Supposedly.  

5 minutes ago, Jack Wilson said:

It's just an indicator of how many dumb-fuck pre-teens post on here from their rooms in mom and dad's house. Comic book movies? Jesus-fuckin'-Christ. Next thing you know, they'll be critiquing Grace VanderWaal and Madison Beer crush songs. On the football board. Populated by adults. Supposedly.  

image.gif.c8b3a2ecc1893eb7350c8525b52e47b1.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

Looks like they try to gyp you on the meat. 

It’s by the same guys that started The Noble Pig sandwich place...just curious if any of y’all had tried. 

I didn’t really expect to hear any new stuff on UM this weekend but it would still be cool to hear something. 

Urban or Bust!