Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

34 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Just watched it.  Maybe the worse super hero movie I’ve seen

Nah, check all the Spiderman movies of the 70s (1977 for instance) and the WW film with Cathy Lee Crosby (and Ricardo Montalban as the villain) from 1974. You youngins have no idea how bad the superhero movies used to be!

Cathy Lee Crosby and Lynda Carter were gorgeous, but Lynda was better as WW, and only bad-movie-lovers dig WW 1974 as a movie and not just an excuse to mute it and watch Cathy Lee run around.

Spoiler

1454058171_WqolO-1568823030-2711-blog-WW2HEADER.thumb.jpg.1ea31d95d37e18c6ced2f0df7226bbf0.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm so confused. Two weeks ago all the insiders from 9.95 told us herman was coaching again next year and to quit worrying about a new coach.  So, why all the speculation for a job that isn't going to be open until 2022 at the earliest? 

Clicks and monthly $9.95 keeping their isp paid up...and twinkie stockpile for fat Ketch

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, pops said:
I'm so confused. Two weeks ago all the insiders from 9.95 told us herman was coaching again next year and to quit worrying about a new coach.  So, why all the speculation for a job that isn't going to be open until 2022 at the earliest? 

Clicks and monthly $9.95 keeping their isp paid up...and twinkie stockpile for fat Ketch

Spoiler

Jabba.gif.666f38825d2a1f44274e9e7741783151.gif

"As we reported to you, things are shifting behind the scenes, and all of a sudden, it is possible that Tom Herman is no longer on solid ground heading into 2021.  The situation is fluid, but stay tuned here because we have real insider information (unlike those other guys) and will let you know before anywhere else."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, runthebone said:

"As we reported to you, things are shifting behind the scenes, and all of a sudden, it is possible that Tom Herman is no longer on solid ground heading into 2021.  The situation is fluid, but stay tuned here because we have real insider information (unlike those other guys) and will let you know before anywhere else."

Again, it was 247 and OB along with idiots like Brian Davis and Kurt Bohls that were claiming Herman would come back after CDC's statement. They walked it back after a couple days because it was blatantly obvious that wasn't the case. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

The University of Alabama has signed seven players from Texas alone this cycle. When in gods green earth will folks learn turtle tom is a dead man walking, and is being negatively recruited by almost every school?

I think I saw a tweet where they are the top players at their position in the state as well. 

• Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Yup- WW84 was REAL bad. Everyone in our family from the 9 yo to the 42 yo hated it. It’s bad when the 9 yo is pointing out plot holes about being invisible and flying. 

I didn't think it was awful. I'd give it a perfectly average. Plot/Storyline felt a little empty, but other aspects of the movie were fine.

The invisible plane is a classic Wonder Woman thing. In the comics and in the Lynda Carter show. Naturally, it doesn't make much realistic sense, but it's a comic book movie. Supposedly in the comics it could fly at speeds up to 40 miles per second. 

39 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I think I saw a tweet where they are the top players at their position in the state as well. 

1088289544_CWheatonRB.thumb.png.b38fdd73c7a73d34fb3d02576de9fdb3.png1089449337_KBlackshireLB.thumb.png.85e56eb46b13b9bc24e0aef44240beec.png189371859_JMilroeQB.thumb.png.c03cff019931d9c53b0e390083cc89c0.png1246486991_JEarleWR.thumb.png.18f789baa8d91ac1c4c2607500452d6f.png858606986_TbrockOT.thumb.png.215aab9b356b3a374b3d6022c3309e3f.png

Probably more appropriately belongs in the Fuck Tom Herman thread, but whatever.  Also - leaving out James Brockermeyer because we all know what's going to happen with him at Alabama.

• Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

That 24/7 article poached from IT, it mentioned we are going to go after Campbell hard but probably can’t land him. Is that where we are now? We can’t pull coaches away from Iowa state? Whoever wrote that needs to be skull fucked 

If memory serves me correct, IT hasn’t said we couldn’t land campbell.  Apparently he was ours if we wanted last year.  So there story doesn’t really add up.  Personally I think he would come but I also don’t trust IT.  The 24/7 post wasnt from a mod.  It was from a fake insider. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I am no cook.  However,  like any god-fearing American,  I hate Herman and see Urban “This is The Way” Meyer as our only hope so I read this thread which of course means seeing all of you surly bastard’s delectable creations.  So I get a smoker and a Costco brisket for xmas eve and summon the courage to attempt my first ever brisket.  I follow the tips I learn on this thread religiously.  My only hope is I don’t have an MI before next football season!

D3449E75-B818-4DD3-A558-17F0EA4D0389.jpeg

819DFD65-9554-4FED-9C38-8A8F879F756E.jpeg

D82FC13D-AE45-4AB1-98AB-592084A60B7A.jpeg

Did you go fat side up or down?

/vicmackey

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheBryMan81 said:

I didn't think it was awful. I'd give it a perfectly average. Plot/Storyline felt a little empty, but other aspects of the movie were fine.

The invisible plane is a classic Wonder Woman thing. In the comics and in the Lynda Carter show. Naturally, it doesn't make much realistic sense, but it's a comic book movie. Supposedly in the comics it could fly at speeds up to 40 miles per second. 

This thread needs a refresher for the younger ones on here who the original Wonder Women was.  And if you were young male back in that era and didn’t imagine what was under the outfit.....  Um naturally.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

This thread needs a refresher for the younger ones on here who the original Wonder Women was.  And if you were young male back in that era and didn’t imagine what was under the outfit.....  Um naturally.  

Lynda Carter’s plane was invisible. Everyone wishes her clothes were, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

We need a worst of 2020.

Still having Tom Herman at the beginning and at the end.

WW84

Losing EVH to the eternal transfer portal

And seeing this abomination spacer.pngIt looks like they were serving something they found in a Chinese wet market

Disgusted Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Enjoy seeing Gal Gadot (who doesn’t?), but thought first Wonder Woman was overrated.  New one was popcorn filler at best, but not the worst comic based movie I’ve seen..  Kristen Wiig looks like she got in pretty good shape for the role.  Surprised they didn’t digitally alter her workout attire when she was curling the dumbbell.  Looked like a 🐫 toe on my tv... 

Know that Urban Meyer’s attention to detail wouldn’t have those editing mistakes and he would’ve developed a better plot.

17 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I found the culprit!

0674B273-4EB9-47D5-9B49-3656E83D719E.jpeg

I'd party with that chick.  If that is what she's willing to shove in her nose and mouth, imagine what more traditional items she'd shove in her ass.  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Griff said:

Enjoy seeing Gal Gadot (who doesn’t?), but thought first Wonder Woman was overrated.  New one was popcorn filler at best, but not the worst comic based movie I’ve seen..  Kristen Wiig looks like she got in pretty good shape for the role.  Surprised they didn’t digitally alter her workout attire when she was curling the dumbbell.  Looked like a 🐫 toe on my tv... 

Know that Urban Meyer’s attention to detail wouldn’t have those editing mistakes and he would’ve developed a better plot.

Now I will rewatch 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TejasPedro said:

We need a worst of 2020.

Still having Tom Herman at the beginning and at the end.

WW84

Losing EVH to the eternal transfer portal

And seeing this abomination spacer.pngIt looks like they were serving something they found in a Chinese wet market

You forgot mayo and Killeen.

34 minutes ago, Griff said:

Wiig is a shapeshifter, like Tom Herman. Sometimes she looks great and sometimes she looks like Kristen Wiig. 

So this thread has been reduced to analyzing and fucking defending comic book movies? Christ. Any comic book movie not made by Nolan or involving the X-Men will in fact suck. The previews to that WW84 piece of shit were lol bad. There are millions of better things to do versus watching that movie. Then to see some people show up here to defend it? That has day crew written all over it, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Or what? @Horn Dog's brisket looks like it turned out pretty damned good fat up.

It’s a never ending debate. Fat down protects against burning and overcooking. Fat up supposedly renders and keeps moist. He’s got kind of a weird smok ring that I’ve seen occur mostly with fat up.

Edited by Daichee Bell
  • Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, Daichee Bell said:

It’s a never ending debate. Fat down protects a gain at burning and overcooking. Fat up supposedly renders and keeps moist. He’s got kind of a weird smok ring that I’ve seen occur mostly with fat up.

This. I am always fat up

• Hook 'Em 4

I was hoping Cornyn's disgusting brisket had made it over here and I am not disappoint.

My favorite WW memory is when I was ~14 yo they filmed an episode scene at "my" tennis club and I was leaning up against the chain link fence basically next to Lynda checking her out and I could have sworn I saw a pube sticking out of her leotard. For some reason that was meaningful to me as a 14 yo. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I was hoping Cornyn's disgusting brisket had made it over here and I am not disappoint.

My favorite WW memory is when I was ~14 yo they filmed an episode scene at "my" tennis club and I was leaning up against the chain link fence basically next to Lynda checking her out and I could have sworn I saw a pube sticking out of her leotard. For some reason that was meaningful to me as a 14 yo. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0750241/locations?ref_=m_tt_dt_loc

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I envision a scene similar to this if you coulda showed up to school on Monday with a verified WW pube. 

78416b19796b6f409c8cffad63e4bd23.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2