Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I'm so confused. Two weeks ago all the insiders from 9.95 told us herman was coaching again next year and to quit worrying about a new coach.  So, why all the speculation for a job that isn't going to be open until 2022 at the earliest? 

• Hook 'Em 3

Back in the mid 2000s my nextdoor neighbor from silsbee texas dragged me to the palazio with a promise of free cover. It was a Tuesday and it was shitty. This one horrible dreadlocked stripper took him to the back and made a wax mold of her pussy for him. Silsbee Zack really treasured this pussy mold. It lived on his mantle. Then one night he got too high and was showing it off to people and dropped it and it broke. He was devastated even though in reality the pussy mold was kind of gross.

This thread is the pussy mold.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Back in the mid 2000s my nextdoor neighbor from silsbee texas dragged me to the palazio with a promise of free cover. It was a Tuesday and it was shitty. This one horrible dreadlocked stripper took him to the back and made a wax mold of her pussy for him. Silsbee Zack really treasured this pussy mold. It lived on his mantle. Then one night he got too high and was showing it off to people and dropped it and it broke. He was devastated even though in reality the pussy mold was kind of gross.

This thread is the pussy mold.

This explains a lot about your posts in this thread. Thank you for your insight and initiative. Brava.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:
This explains a lot about your posts in this thread. Thank you for your insight and initiative. Brava.

If I were to write an autobiography, Pussy Mold Tuesday might be the prologue.

It should be the title! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
53 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If I were to write an autobiography, Pussy Mold Tuesday might be the prologue.

I must admit, pussy mold held an entirely different meaning prior to this story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, pops said:

I'm so confused. Two weeks ago all the insiders from 9.95 told us herman was coaching again next year and to quit worrying about a new coach.  So, why all the speculation for a job that isn't going to be open until 2022 at the earliest? 

247 and OB. IT has consistently said Herman is gone.

9 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

247 and OB. IT has consistently said Herman is gone.

And 247 and OB have both back tracked considerably. Shows that 247 and OB were getting fed info directly from CDC and/or Herman. IT is the only reliable site for the coaching search IMO

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

And 247 and OB have both back tracked considerably. Shows that 247 and OB were getting fed info directly from CDC and/or Herman. IT is the only reliable site for the coaching search IMO

OVer the other two?  Sure.  But I don't really trust IT either.  They seem to be on a huge sub push

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, millhouse said:

Could you be my internet mentor?

Yes my friend, hit my PMs at any point ever. One of my main goals in life is to create delicious meats, it doesn’t necessarily have to be me creating it. I am an open book...only rule is only S&P on a brisket and don’t smoke sober

• Hook 'Em 7

27 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

OVer the other two?  Sure.  But I don't really trust IT either.  They seem to be on a huge sub push

Sure but that could also mean they are willing to share more than what they normally would. I think a revitalized Burton makes them worth paying attention to. They are the only site I really check on after surly 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Sure but that could also mean they are willing to share more than what they normally would. I think a revitalized Burton makes them worth paying attention to. They are the only site I really check on after surly 

Yep.  Someone wants to be the go-to for the new coach.  Who will it be.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rip76 said:

Yep.  Someone wants to be the go-to for the new coach.  Who will it be.

Yup IT wants to monopolize this shit. They want to cuck 247(already have with Burton IMO) and OB (let that jiggly fuck have to resign for health reasons). They want to be first on the search and hiring and they want to get in good with the new regime. It’s an absolute genius plan if they can pull it off

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Whoever wrote that needs a maxipad and tampon jammed up their nostrils. 

I used to be premed so I've seen tampons in nostrils. Maxipads on the other hand, please educate me, and we'll submit a manuscript for publication.

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I must admit, pussy mold held an entirely different meaning prior to this story.

You mean something requiring Fluconazole (Diflucan) 150mg PO q day x1 (with potential repeat dose q 72h post initial dose)?

1 hour ago, runthebone said:

Who was the poster earlier in this thread who was all "I'm going to go have sex" and then posted like 5 minutes later?  Haha.

All he wanted for Christmas was a quickie.

31 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Nostrils??? That’s a starting place. How about it continues on through their anus, and into their vagina !1!!

User name partially checks out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Also Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom is probably the best movie of 2020 and Wonder Woman 84 is pretty fucking awful...it’s not Batman and robin bad but it’s at least Batman forever bad, I’d be pissed if it wasn’t free

Yup- WW84 was REAL bad. Everyone in our family from the 9 yo to the 42 yo hated it. It’s bad when the 9 yo is pointing out plot holes about being invisible and flying. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Also Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom is probably the best movie of 2020 and Wonder Woman 84 is pretty fucking awful...it’s not Batman and robin bad but it’s at least Batman forever bad, I’d be pissed if it wasn’t free
I am a comic fan and that was bad. What a waste of Xmas family time. But Urban, so WGAF.
  • Hook 'Em 1