Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Too late to edit to add the pics, so I’m quoting it. Green and red chilé enchiladas. Frijoles. Carne adovada. Tamales. Guacamole. Papas. Red chilé.  Green chilé. Tortillas. 

C1E1E3C4-2A9D-4569-95D5-B4842E7B56D0.jpeg

A095E890-9F68-4686-B88C-BD33616DAD61.jpeg

Nuevo Mexico del Norte. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Santa sees you when you’re drinking. He knows when you are baked! 

My sister-in-law made these:  

7B4A4961-0754-469E-9233-2335856FF504.jpeg

Rules apply even to you. 

Doggos and sweater puppies. Merry Christmas assholes. 

DF9F94F3-9CCB-49A4-8717-5EE728285236.jpeg

Edited by jw4381
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

What else are y’all putting together for kiddos besides swing sets?

I’m outta damn rep and will have to go back and rep tomorrow. Finished dishes and clean up after the cooking. Done! Now I can have a glass of wine and hang with my awesome 15 year old dog, Little Bitty. That’s the best part. 

• Like 2

The number 7 symbolizes the universal consciousness, spirituality and spiritual evolvement, which leads to spiritual awakening and enlightenment.

This number also symbolizes intuition, inner guidance, inner wisdom, a deeper understanding of things and people, empathic gifts, psychic abilities, natural healing abilities and healing, faith, religion, secrets, philosophy, mysticism, rituals, peace, perseverance, and endurance.

It also symbolizes knowledge and knowing that Urban Meyer is coming to Texas.

Merry Christmas Longhorn Nation

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m outta damn rep and will have to go back and rep tomorrow. Finished dishes and clean up after the cooking. Done! Now I can have a glass of wine and hang with my awesome 15 year old dog, Little Bitty. That’s the best part. 

Power wheels is item #1. Was smart enough to start charging both the battery that comes with it and the spare earlier this week, but now to finish assembly and then see what is next on Mrs Claus’s list...

Kids in bed, finally watching the Last Dance, a couple inches of snow on the ground, and 16 pound brisket in the smoker. Expecting single digit wind chills tonight. If I don't post a picture in the morning, the brisket was great, but I froze to death. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Well, my oldest is finishing his MPA at UT and is home for the holidays. I put together a few king cubes for him (and me).

79b1930e2166e71902877ef9da8915f6.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, closetohumping said:

Draft day is one of those bad movies that I have to watch when on

7AB2D963-C30D-412B-B3D8-8578848004CC.jpeg

It’s bad but also good. Hard to believe that the kid Kevin Costner wanted with the number one pick went on to be Black Panther and now is no longer with us. RIP. I enjoy the movie. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Christmas was going great. Have a baller trip with my wife and daughters to Punta Mita, leaving on Monday. Then about an hour ago my wife realized the kids’ passports are expired. Passport offices don’t open until Monday. Fml. 

Sounds like you and your wife's trip just got better.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Kiddos are in bed. Die Hard is now playing on the media sever. Time to be Santa and depending on the amount of Russels, chase Miss Claus around the Christmas tree.  Have a great Christmas Eve Night Crew!

Yippee-ki-yay Mother Fuckers 🤘

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Christmas was going great. Have a baller trip with my wife and daughters to Punta Mita, leaving on Monday. Then about an hour ago my wife realized the kids’ passports are expired. Fml. 

Stupid crap wives do thread is that way ——->

33 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Kids in bed, finally watching the Last Dance, a couple inches of snow on the ground, and 16 pound brisket in the smoker. Expecting single digit wind chills tonight. If I don't post a picture in the morning, the brisket was great, but I froze to death. 

Enjoy... 😋

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Christmas was going great. Have a baller trip with my wife and daughters to Punta Mita, leaving on Monday. Then about an hour ago my wife realized the kids’ passports are expired. Fml. 

Got damn. My apologies to you and yours, brother. That reminds me of the time my wife and I discovered bedbugs in my kid's room about 24 hours before we were supposed to depart for Akumal & Isla Mujeres. It was nuts, but we somehow managed to get everything ready for the bedbug killer guys and still made the trip. /csb

Edited by wood

43 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

2 bikes and a biscuit & gravy casserole for the morning. 

Just now, Orange&White said:

I know it’s Christmas and all, but coaching searches don’t take a backseat to commercialized religious holidays. There better be someone tracking some got damn planes!

Well derpy got selected for a secret mission by CTJ and it hasn’t panned out yet and he wasn’t ganked or anything but he stopped doing the plane stuff after the pm he got. And I think he’s in M&A so he’s super busy. I am tracking Santa. Lmao. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

2 bikes and a biscuit & gravy casserole for the morning. 

I ordered a bike from Amazon this summer and it took about 30 minutes for me and my brother to put it together. That was cool. Hopefully it won’t take long for you to put the bikes together