Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Fuck... It feels like I just went to bed....

Need coffee...

Merry Christmas you assholes

I’m always 13th fucking wheel at these holiday get togethers. I got relegated to a couch pull out last night and I’m ready to rip everyone’s head off today. Slept for about 16 minutes. Felt like sleeping on a chain link fence.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I’m still on the urban train, don’t fret. But I’ve seen some of the other names thrown around if it’s not urban and it’s upsetting to see the guy second on my Christmas coach wish list never mentioned. I know there’s lots of risk with nfl coaches with little college experience but if I could money whip someone that I think would do incredible here it’d be Eric bieniemy. Runs the best offense in football, could recruit well with background, players coach, winner, former recruiting coordinator. Yes nfl to college is risky but it’s a shame someone that will be a head coach next year isn’t getting a call. There’s my Christmas wish. Happy holidays to the night crew. 

Probably would be a disaster for Bieniemy to take a job like TEXAS.  Staying in the NFL (where he has been since 2013) at a smaller market team like Jacksonville or Detroit is his better option... 

4 hours ago, Griff said:

Appreciate it Nicole...  Not sure how any quizzes or how the Surly background check works ...do I need to post my Texas Exes life member #?...Hope this helps...

I’ve been around long enough to see the good/bad days a couple of times. Spent my days at UT during the Peter The Great years when team wasn’t always on top, but beat OU.  Knocking off Houston in ‘90 was the loudest game I’ve ever been to.   Haven’t made it to nearly enough games in person as not in Austin, but have been to some good ones post grad.  Saw Ricky get pissed after a guy stepped on his hand to run over Baylor in 2nd half the game before breaking the record against EaTmE.   Saw Major knock off Nebraska at home and eventually named my dog after him (both a bit scrappy)...also Pro Major over Simms. ..Enjoyed watching Vince and Cedric (RIP) run all over Nebraska, leading to them ultimately canning Solich. Sat in the end zone at Collie Station to watch Colt win a few games away of what should have been another national championship. (Damn pinched nerve...had one in my hs playing days and totally get where he couldn’t hold a ball...I lost feeling in my arm and thumb for almost a month so I get it)...   I try to forget the bad ones like 91 Cotton Bowl (thank God for Jack Daniels keeping me warm and erasing my memory of the Shock the Nation finale) and the Big 12CS vs Colorado 2001.  2004 helped cleanse the latter, but ready to have Horns stomp them at the Alamo bowl.

Regardless, this is the UM or Bust thread...so sacrificing a Ham and Turkey...might drink a shot for Jobu to make it so.

🤘

6583910275_65996c9147_b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

I opened all my gifts this morning and DID NOT find a new coaching staff in there.  I has a sad. 

Merry Christmas you degenerates. 

Delivery Delay and Status Update:

Your package is now scheduled to deliver between January 2nd and January 15th.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Griff said:

Appreciate it Nicole...  Not sure how any quizzes or how the Surly background check works ...do I need to post my Texas Exes life member #?...Hope this helps...

I’ve been around long enough to see the good/bad days a couple of times. Spent my days at UT during the Peter The Great years when team wasn’t always on top, but beat OU.  Knocking off Houston in ‘90 was the loudest game I’ve ever been to.   Haven’t made it to nearly enough games in person as not in Austin, but have been to some good ones post grad.  Saw Ricky get pissed after a guy stepped on his hand to run over Baylor in 2nd half the game before breaking the record against EaTmE.   Saw Major knock off Nebraska at home and eventually named my dog after him (both a bit scrappy)...also Pro Major over Simms. ..Enjoyed watching Vince and Cedric (RIP) run all over Nebraska, leading to them ultimately canning Solich. Sat in the end zone at Collie Station to watch Colt win a few games away of what should have been another national championship. (Damn pinched nerve...had one in my hs playing days and totally get where he couldn’t hold a ball...I lost feeling in my arm and thumb for almost a month so I get it)...   I try to forget the bad ones like 91 Cotton Bowl (thank God for Jack Daniels keeping me warm and erasing my memory of the Shock the Nation finale) and the Big 12CS vs Colorado 2001.  2004 helped cleanse the latter, but ready to have Horns stomp them at the Alamo bowl.

Regardless, this is the UM or Bust thread...so sacrificing a Ham and Turkey...might drink a shot for Jobu to make it so.

🤘

Stick with it. There’s no way to avoid the noob hazing. Just make mostly quality posts and you’ll be accepted before long. Avoid the CR like the plague. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

This. Kids are all grown now, and grandkids haven’t been produced yet. It’s a blast hanging out with mature adult children who share your values and sense of humor, but I miss my little kids, particularly on holidays. Seeing the joy on their faces when they open a present, reading a book to them, having them fall asleep in my arms. Enjoy your little ones while they are little. Soak up every moment. 

My situation too. Luckily even my grown children kinda revert to kids again at Christmas. 

1 minute ago, Caddox said:

Here's some christmas cheer. The rumors floating around that UM definitively told us no are from the Ohio State side. The claim is that UM himself told someone he had told us its not happening bc he cant get any of his mafia to go with him. 

Its absolutely not true. We are in the same spot in the process as we have been. 

So everytime Urban is telling us no, there are always flights from OSU to Horseshoe Bay, and Shelley Meyer goes to Florida. What a coincidence.

[mention=1451]Steel Shank[/mention] special. 

make sausage gravy and pour into buttered casserole dish. 

bake buttermilk biscuits.  Halve and layer on top of gravy in casserole. 

mix eggs, heavy cream and shredded cheese and pour on top of biscuits. 

put a layer of tater tots on top of the egg mixture. 

put in fridge until ready to cook

bake until eggs are cooked and taters are toasty on top

It bangs

d5f7c3d19d1a9de86042d89f812546cd.gif
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Here's some christmas cheer. The rumors floating around that UM definitively told us no are from the Ohio State side. The claim is that UM himself told someone he had told us its not happening bc he cant get any of his mafia to go with him. 

Its absolutely not true. We are in the same spot in the process as we have been. 

Same vibes 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Lymanward said:

You can get it handled same day in Dallas now as we discovered when denied clearance on a vacation to Italy last year. I made the same mistake. Girlfriend in charge of passports. Her papers were still valid but Italy required some months grace period before expiration. She cut it too close. I spent 4 hours at the airport guarding a Zsa Zsa Gabor level luggage count while she spent the day downtown. To the credit of the airline (Delta or American, I forget) they squared us away on an evening departure for no penalty. 

It helps if you start doing cocaine. We have a lot of lawyers on here

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

Enjoy it, miss those days terribly. 

Likely our last one with real Santa in my estimation, as the boys are almost 12.  Beginner electric guitar for one and power beats pro headphones for the other were the big Santa gifts. They also got red rider rifles from us (most kids their age here already have a .22LR or similar but we’re going slow with firearms).  They’re happy, we’re happy. 

sometime this week we can go out and they can try to put holes in some empty cans, then I’ll clean it up with some birdshot. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Hope Urban likes this player...

If this shit is happening, coaches are obviously convincing kids they'll still be around next season.

Or alternately Mr. Lee has some inside info on who will be here next season?

In any case, Santa is useless, I only asked for one thing this Christmas, not even lumps of coal in place of Urbs in my stocking.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

If this shit is happening, coaches are obviously convincing kids they'll still be around next season.

Or alternately Mr. Lee has some inside info on who will be here next season?

In any case, Santa is useless, I only asked for one thing this Christmas, not even lumps of coal in place of Urbs in my stocking.

The way to keep urban a secret is NOT by telling 17 year old recruits. He has no inside info. Maybe he’s reading this thread and hoping.